kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

43 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

Seriously man, is there a chemical imbalance somewhere? Your prediction is absurdly low and you just come off as a spoiled little brat. Even at 16 Ethan acted more mature. 

DOn't take it personally, he does that for most movies these days.

9 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Always remembered John Carroll Lynch melting in Volcano, but forgot about the old lady in Dante's Peak.

tumblr_o3grwkJdaR1qmj2hpo1_r1_400.gif

Actually watched that movie last night. It happened. A movie I used to love as a kid, is now absolutely horrible as an adult.

Just now, Apollo2xx said:

Jurassic World is one of my favorite movies of all time (not kidding) but this trailer was a total disaster!

And... was it really necessary to just show off the T-Rex right away? They could have kept that shot for the upcoming trailers.

They really did try to throw the kitchen sink at us with the volcano set piece and it just isn't nearly as effective to build hype. The JW teaser showed surprisingly little but teased the Indominus to glorious effect. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Infinity war is going to wipe the floor with this movie, and I dug the JW2 trailer.

Remember when you all thought Age of Ultron was going to far outgross Jurassic World?

See how you were completely wrong and had no idea what you were talking about? So I wouldn't sound so confident.

4 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

They really did try to throw the kitchen sink at us with the volcano set piece and it just isn't nearly as effective to build hype. The JW teaser showed surprisingly little but teased the Indominus to glorious effect. 

Totally agreed.

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Goldblum in this trailer has all  the charisma of an elderly Sam Worthington. 

Hey now, I didn’t like him in the trailer either but I take offense to that. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Is this how JW1's thread looked like with all the under-predictions and doom and gloom, I wonder? :thinking:

I'm still pissed I didn't follow my gut with JW and predict 400+. I wanted to, but the fact that so few would even go over 250 kept making me think I was getting carried away. Ha! On the bright side, JW's performance caused me to stick to my guns on my $1b TFA DOM prediction. Maybe didn't quite happen, but still was the only one around here who got anywhere close to predicting its gross before the presales. 

Edited by MovieMan89