kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

Trailer is okay to me.

Goldblum looking serious though.I don’t like serious Goldblum. That’s not Goldblum being Goldblum.

And if Goldblum is not being Goldblum then what’s the point? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Infinity war is going to wipe the floor with this movie, and I dug the JW2 trailer.

People said the same about Jurassic World vs Age of Ultron and we all know how that turned out. So I wouldn't be that confident to use terms like 'wipe the floor' unless you're prepared to possibly eat crow. 

9 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Both will do about the same domestically with Incredibles 2 over both domestic and JW2 as the alpha WW.

This is spot on IMO.

• Like 6

Well, there's nothing that can beat the Teaser of JW, which promised everything, we wanted since JP opened in 1993: We wanted to be in this Park and JW invited us to the place after all those years.

There's nothing left of that wonder, but there was no chance for it to begin with. 

It is a nice trailer with a loooooot of Dinosaurs and pretty good CGI Shots that early.

It should do well, but $400m seems like a stretch here. 

Just now, scoobysaurus said:

People said the same about Jurassic World vs Age of Ultron and we all know how that turned out. So I wouldn't be that confident to use terms like 'wipe the floor' unless you're prepared to possibly eat crow. 

The JW marketing looked fresh and exciting. This definitely doesn't, and putting all their eggs in one scene to sell the movie like they did in this trailer isn't my idea of great marketing.  

18 minutes ago, AJG said:

Actually Paradise Island was built on an active volcano, you just never noticed it. It also was never mentioned. At all. Ever. 

At least Jurassic Park has been consistently filmed around volcanic areas. Themyscira was clearly made up of chalk, which is a sedimentary rock! A volcano would make NO SENSE!

• Thanks 1

Just now, ReyReyBattery said:

At least Jurassic Park has been consistently filmed around volcanic areas. Themyscira was clearly made up of chalk, which is a sedimentary rock! A volcano would make NO SENSE!

CHALK VOLCANO!!!!!!!!!!

• Astonished 1

9 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

I think they're still trying to make up for the atrocity of the T-Rex jobbing to the Spinosaurus in JP3. 

It also performed poorly against indominus in JW but won due to outside interference from Blue and the Mosasaur. Indy was the winner via DQ. :ph34r:

Sorry I just came back from a WWE live event. :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Barely trending on twitter. Utter failure. Disgusting. Sad!

Scrap whatever sequel plans that were in place and reboot this fucker! And sell the rights to Disney while you're at it! 

Edited by MrGamer2558
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This trailer was ok. T-Rex is still scary, but that's it.

I was truly expecting The Rock to pop in, and that feeling is weird. Nostalgia alone won't help this movie. I really hope they have a plot, because the trailer didn't show any. The volcano idea is lazy and I really didn't enjoy that.