kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Greater Sacramento Area Seat Report: T-17 Days and counting

Sellouts

Showings

Seats left

Total Seats

Perct Sold

TOTALS

11.38%

Total Seats Sold Today:      96

.1963x as many tickets sold as Infinity War after 6 days of pre-sales.

.1567x as many tickets sold as Infinity War 17 days before release. (IW had 19 more days of pre-sales)

.5111x as many tickets sold as Black Panther 17 days before release (BP had 16 more days of pre-sales)  [I don't have info for day one of pre-sales for BP]

.5568x as many tickets sold as Deadpool 2  17 days before release (DP2 had one plus more days of pre-sales) [Some theaters also went on sale early for DP2]

.3642x as many tickets sold as Solo after 6 days of pre-sales (Solo had 20 days of pre-sales compared to JW:FK's 22 days of presales) [Tomorrow I will switch to the "X days before release" as the comp]

• Like 1

Ratings are starting to be posted on letterboxd. It's not looking good. Let's wait  for reviews tho

Ratings are from german reviewers. I think the premiere in germany ended. Where is that one german poster who said he's gonna see it today?

Edited by Alli

15 minutes ago, Alli said:

Ratings are starting to be posted on letterboxd. It's not looking good. Let's wait  for reviews tho

Ratings are from german reviewers. I think the premiere in germany ended. Where is that one german poster who said he's gonna see it today?

That was @Samarus

And german reviews wont concern me. They didnt really like JW and we all know what happened with that little movie.

52 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

That was @Samarus

And german reviews wont concern me. They didnt really like JW and we all know what happened with that little movie.

In Hamburg the press screening starts in 4 hours. So I'll post something in around 6-7 hours.

• Like 2