kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

21 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Honestly the Spinosaurus Animatronic is the best thing in JP3. There is a shot of its heading lifting out of the river with tons of REAL water pouring off of a REAL giant Animatroic in the rain and its an spectacular looking effect. I would love a full scale Dino in the next one, I only imagine what we could do 17 years later. 

Nothing more really.

Stan Winston and his team were the best in the world in that field and they probably pushed the enveloppe as far as it was physically possible.

That animatronic stayed the biggest in the world for reasons we all know.

• Like 1

The animatronic apatosaurus in JW was also amazing, that was one of my favorite parts of the movie. It's nice to know there will be more animatronics in this one. I'd like a bigger one too, but as long as they're as vivid as that, I'm happy. 

• Like 1

On 12/02/2017 at 7:00 PM, Hatebox said:

At this point the question is whether they can make a good Jurassic Park sequel at all. :jeb!:

Hide contents

I actually thought the third was fairly dumb fun.

What's the problem with Jurassic World? I really don't get this, I know that this is an unpopular opinion, but JW is my fave movie in the franchise, I know that the first one is a classic, and that he's way better when comes to a good plot, but JW gave me everything that I wanted from these movies: A RIDE AT THE PARK!!!!! That moment in the movie where we could see the whole Park working was one of the best experiences that I ever had at cinemas. 

You can argue about the characters being dumb, but I don't see any difference from them to anyone in a Marvel movie, they're just here to create a connection with the public, and they all do this pretty well, so, who cares if they're shallow as a puddle? They're likable, and that's what matters for a Summer movie. Jurassic World gave me everything that I wanted in a JP movie, that's why I don't see how they can top this.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

This was so epic indeed, I still remember when the first trailer came out and everybody thought it would make less than Godzilla. :lol: 

Except for Jay, nobody believed that the movie could be some kind of massive  behemoth.

It flew under the radar of almost everyone.

I was thinking watching the trailers, 200m dom, 300m if lucky and around what 700-750m ish WW.

And then the numbers of the OW came, and they were Avengers size ...

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, JennaJ said:

It's BD Wong. Ridiculous to withhold that from the tweet to make people click the link.

Exactly, I was hoping for Neill or Goldblum...Wong was already in jurassic world, so it's not as groundbreaking that someone from the first is in it lol definitely clickbait 

1 hour ago, cheesypoofs said:

Hes going to be busy between filming 2 Avengers movies simultaneously along with jurassic 5 all at the same time 

Yeah. I think this wraps in June though, while Infinity War and its sequel are supposed to shoot through December. Not to mention he's already done a couple of weeks for IW and probably doesn't have a whole lot of screen time in those movies. Still, it's a lot! Next summer will be a good time to be a Pratt fan.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2017 at 8:42 PM, amelin said:

Yeah. I think this wraps in June though, while Infinity War and its sequel are supposed to shoot through December. Not to mention he's already done a couple of weeks for IW and probably doesn't have a whole lot of screen time in those movies. Still, it's a lot! Next summer will be a good time to be a Pratt fan.

Yeah that is true although I do think he can get a good amount of screentime in the Avengers movies 

14 hours ago, cheesypoofs said:

Yeah that is true although I do think he can get a good amount of screentime in the Avengers movies 

You may be right. I was just thinking about the size of the ensemble and the fact that he isn't Downey or Evans, but then again, he is at the forefront of the team the Avengers are going to meet for the first time. It would make sense for him to play a bigger part than the backseat Avengers.

49 minutes ago, amelin said:

You may be right. I was just thinking about the size of the ensemble and the fact that he isn't Downey or Evans, but then again, he is at the forefront of the team the Avengers are going to meet for the first time. It would make sense for him to play a bigger part than the backseat Avengers.

Well he only shot for what, maybe two weeks before he left for JWII.

Will probably be busy with JW until June (with time in the middle for GotGv2 press tour). Not sure how that leaves much room for a big role. Sure he'll be back late but I assume by then they'll be filming the 2nd Avengers movie.

Wasn't sure where to post this but here seems like a good enough place - 

A post shared by chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) on

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JennaJ said:

Well he only shot for what, maybe two weeks before he left for JWII.

Will probably be busy with JW until June (with time in the middle for GotGv2 press tour). Not sure how that leaves much room for a big role. Sure he'll be back late but I assume by then they'll be filming the 2nd Avengers movie.

Wasn't sure where to post this but here seems like a good enough place - 

OMG I'm dead