kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

12 hours ago, IndyRex said:

Nice theory I've read on Twitter (I put in on spoiler tag because it could actually turn out to be true):

Hide contents

The young kid in the pic could be in fact Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) in a flashback scene. 

Don't think so, the casting call was for a 9 year old girl named Lucy I believe. She's the main kid. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Don't think so, the casting call was for a 9 year old girl named Lucy I believe. She's the main kid. 

Lucy could be a fake name not to reveal the real name. They did this with the first Jurassic World as well, and with JW2 working title. The young girl even looks to have red hair, and this might be a coincidence, but... who knows. Also she has the same haircut as Bryce in a new set photo she recently tweeted.

I previously put that theory on spoilers tag because you never know :P It happened to me a few times to read theories that turned out to be true and consequenitally quite big spoilers of the films. Theories are dangerous lol

Edited by IndyRex