kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

16 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

We have a title folks! 

19399442_1507851105926434_40324766232639

13 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Better than Fallen Kingdom: Jurassic World I suppose.... 

:lol:

Great poster, and I the title. Pretty dramatic. Whose kingdom has fallen?

LOVE THE TAGLINE.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, CJohn said:

LOL.

you can lol as much as you want but incredibles 2 is going to be much more highly anticipated than JW2 because there is a demand for I2..JW was such a massive blockbuster that it can only go down from there boxoffice wise not quality.

1 hour ago, Hatebox said:

So is the plot going to be a bunch of people return to the abandoned park which is now overrun by dinos? Given the level of creativity on display in JW I wouldn't put it past them.

Probably. Also, I would expect a couple of new mutations not previously seen. The I. Rex was ridiculeless, but they are probably going to top it. 

1 minute ago, Maitch said:

Probably. Also, I would expect a couple of new mutations not previously seen. The I. Rex was ridiculeless, but they are probably going to top it. 

for what it is worth, they said we are going to see more dinosaurs that actually existed, not mutants

1 hour ago, PRESIDENT BKB said:

That's a great title and the tag line of "Life Finds A Way" I picture this dialogue coming out of Ian Malcom's mouth.. It's almost like that tag line is centered around him... ;)

Missed opportunity with the tagline "Life...uh, finds a way."

• Like 6