kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

YES YES YES YES YES YES 

He's back! 

Honestly this is the ONE thing I wanted form the sequel. I Knew this would happen, he's the main character who makes sense to return in some small capacity. Chao's theory bitch 

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 10

Today it was announced that Jeff Goldblum would be returning as Dr Ian Malcolm for the upcoming Jurassic World sequel. 

Big news, but not the biggest: JEFF GOLDBLUM WAS HANDING OUT SNAGS IN SYDNEY THIS AFTERNOON.

Read more at https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/04/heres-jeff-goldblum-handing-out-snags-in-sydney/#UGq0U9ptUI0skvQA.99

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 6

On 3/21/2017 at 1:28 AM, Bishop54 said:

There's a member on here named Scooby, he saw it 21 times. We were neck and neck for a while but he pulled away.

Planned on seeing it 21 times but unfortunately I got up to 18 viewings before they pulled it from theaters, so you're not far off :P 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scoobysaurus said:

I'm graduating with a masters degree today but somehow I'm more excited about Dr Malcolm returning to the JP franchise #JustJPfanThings. :excited: 

enhanced-5194-1433453217-2.jpg

Congratulations my man, on both accounts lol.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bishop54 said:

Hopefully Malcolm's daughter returns and she uses Blue as a balance beam to take out I-Rex babies. #TFAOWRecordFalls

It would've been cool to see Kelly again. ?

But it depends on if Vanessa Lee Chester does return for the sequels or not.

And she's actually 32 years old now...and is still going as an actress. So it wouldn't surprise me if she does want to come back.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

It would've been cool to see Kelly again. ?

But it depends on if Vanessa Lee Chester does return for the sequels or not.

And she's actually 32 years old now...and is still going as an actress. So it wouldn't surprise me if she does want to come back.

lol no, they should not bring back Malcolm's daughter

but they should bring back Lex and Tim now grown up. Also, don't forget about Sam Neill.