kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

13 hours ago, Jay Hollywood said:

YES YES YES YES YES YES 

He's back! 

Honestly this is the ONE thing I wanted form the sequel. I Knew this would happen, he's the main character who makes sense to return in some small capacity. Chao's theory bitch 

I assume your room was covered in jizz yesterday. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, amelin said:

There's been so much speculation about Jurassic War and whatnot, but I personally hope JW2 finds some inspiration in this iconic Spiderman comic:

tumblr_niwt5kNkdl1qfe9fvo1_500.jpg

Also I legit yelped at the Goldblum news.

I want this for spider man 2 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bishop54 said:

Congratulations my man, on both accounts lol.

Thank you! :) On a side note, since I'm done with college I'll have more time on my hands when JW2 is out so I might be able to break my JW viewing record - it's going to be worth it especially now that Goldblum's back :D 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, amelin said:

Apparently, the actor who played him had some thoughts on that theory :lol:

2daj68p.jpg

Heh. He also tweeted this in 2015:

And Pratt also commented on the rumor more recently:

“I have heard about that. I don’t see it as being true.”

He added, “It’s sweet though. And I love that kid, and I love the idea of that possibility, but I do officially say, as the bastion of Owen’s backstory, but not the creator of the character, that’s not true. It’d be cooler if it was.”

Edited by JennaJ
  • Like 1

“Off I go in a few weeks to London, where they’ve been hard at work, and I’ll try to contribute something to the plate of dino-entertainment. I like my character. I think my character is a saucy, sassy man of some integrity and deep thinking. And of course, that whole world continues to be popular, slam-bang, top entertainment. I talked to the director, J.A. Bayona, over the phone. I enjoyed his movie The Impossible with Naomi Watts, and he’s something else. I didn’t realize he was a good friend of a friend of mine, a director I worked with a while ago in Spain named Fernando Trueba, who’s just fantastic. Knowing that the two of them are brethren and brotherly in their friendship makes me feel very good, too.”

http://collider.com/jeff-goldblum-jurassic-world-2-thor-ragnarok-interview/

Goldblum has such a way with words.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Hatebox said:

Genuinely curious to see what Malcolm's function is in this one. Saying 'bringing back dinosaurs is a terrible idea' for a third time?

And having to fix their problems again!

14 hours ago, Alli said:

Another hit for Pratt. Talk about hitting the jackpot. two hugely successful franchises. is there any other actor who's done it?  depp was close with pirates and alice, but alice 2 flopped.

Harrisson Ford and Stallone did it back in the day.

• Like 3