kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

2 hours ago, ReyReyBattery said:

Jurassic Park III supporters crawling out of the woodworks. This is my nightmare.

I don’t crawl, I come charging.

(Like how the Spinosaurus did at the T-Rex :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Jurassic Park is very good. Jurassic Park 2 is awful and Jurassic Park 3 is even worse, but I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Jurassic World.

It is one of my favorite movies of all time (not kidding) and I'm very sure that this sequel will not be better, but I hope it is just as good.

I'm interested to see the trailer.  Jurassic Park is an all time favorite, Jurassic World was ok and it was fun to see the park open (although the dinosaur escape require ridiculous stupidity by the characters even by movie standards to the point it was bothersome) and the other sequels have some fun moments while not being very good overall but I just don't see where you can take this movie that would be particularly interesting.  To me the militarized dinosaur angle is just dumb, you can't do another park escape, and a return to the island to research them while loose just becomes a Lost World remake.  

• Like 1

So I just finished Jurassic Park and I’m glad I finally watched it. I did have to hit pause multiple times during the last 15 min...and I screamed a few times. Some jaw dropping moments there too. I can imaging how exciting it would be watching this in a large crowd. Didn’t know Samuel L. Jackson was in this, and Newman! I also really liked the musical score. Overall I liked the movie...and I’d probably say I would’ve loved it if I watched it when I was younger. And thank goodness for T-Rex.

Not sure when I’ll be able to watch the sequels or the Star Wars OT. I think A New Hope is on TV next weekend though, so I might catch it then. 

Edited by Deja23
  • Like 8