kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

vincent d'onofrio isn't dead. they've just replaced the parts of his body that got ripped off... WITH T REX PARTS. universal give me 1 million dollars.

It'll just be Vincent D'Onofrio with really small arms.

Also he will be playing his character from Mag 7.

Never understood how cruel deaths are negatives? it confuses me. Do people want everything to be generic.

How do you NOT want to see 2 T-rexs rip a body in half!? C''mon hahaha I loved it since I was 4. Hoenstly I Love Eddie and I love him more knowing he has the best death in movie too. Not only is it cool, but its so brutal it actually stings the heart because he didnt deserve it. Thats what makes death itself sad in general if you go too soon. thats why you cry isn't it? 

its film! The fact your getting a strong reaction of a death is a positive. Even if you are angry at it. Thats a GREAT thing!  Being strongly apposed to a death is better than an average generic, no feels what so ever extra getting killed. 

• Like 2