K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I was all ready to go HOLY SHIT but instead I'll say I don't think "uncompromising" was the right word choice by Mandeep. :lol:

he used the words "corporate" and "uncompromising" to describe the same movie. it's inspirational in its madness.

• Like 1

To be honest, other people see this news that aren't familiar with Noctis and go spreading this misinformation around.  While it's amusing of sorts, it's not cool to toy with people like that.

• Like 4

I think you misunderstood what I wanted to say. The argument was about him saying the 20-30 year males were a main target audience for this and I was asking myself, if this was true, as most out of that age group haven't seen the movie in theaters, so my point was, that there shouldn't be a reason, why this age group should be todays main audience.

And I'm really quite surprised how many of you went to see this movie at the age of 6 or 7. My parents wouldn't have let me see it and i'm pretty sure, I would have been too scared. But I guess thats the difference between Germany and the USA. While we can see boobs everywhere from the age of 6, you guys go to horror movies and to the shooting range. :D

You're wrong. Kids saw JP in theaters by the millions.

• Like 1

I wish I would've been on mojo at the time of TDK's OW. I bet it was amazing

I was on mojo for that and TDK ow plus Mon $25m thread were the best thread and ow/mon # I've ever been a part of. Good times.

• Like 2

I'm betting this will play out like the TDK Monday where the troll posted $25m and the damn thing almost got there. Except I think this could go even higher than Noctis' troll number.

can we crash noctis for getying my heart racing like this lmao. I hope your right red bird. That would be the best vegance. Jpw hits 77m sat

Noctis fooled us again? Anyone remember the fake Friday Interstellar numbers incident? 

I'm glad I didn't give him my likes. He doesn't deserve them.

You are free to unlike a post, though. ;)

I think this is not even funny, it's a prank that's only there to play with other peoples excitement...again.

What a poor behavior.

I wish I would've been on mojo at the time of TDK's OW. I bet it was amazing

There was a guy by the name of Steve Mason back then. Box Office reporter who had better sources than Nikki. He was the one who broke the news that it was headed for 65+ when she was still reporting 60ish I think. Early on she was reporting low to mid 50's. It was very similar to TA1/JP4, just smaller scale. The Monday was hilarious with the troll and then the actual coming so close.

• Like 4