Mojoguy

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals: IO 29.77, JW 29.24, TG 27.02, | IO Wins Weekend!

I have a feeling Cameron is going to want to end his career with something other than Terminator or Avatar.

But I'm not sure what his motive is for wasting so much time on Avatar. It's not like he needs the money and you can't tell me he would agree to three sequels under normal circumstances.

Come on now, Cameron isn't doing the Avatar sequels for money and he s not "wasting" his time doing them.

:rolleyes:

Terrible assumption.

:wacko:

He is the master of his own destiny, always have been, always will be.

But if that's what you think, Christian Bale s voice on TS set : " Goooooood for yoooouuuuu."

Edited by The Futurist

It still hasn't opened in Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan or China either.

i forgot to say earlier that, Terminator:Salvation came out on Memorial Day weekend which has the benefit of Monday because everyone is off work. Genisys had 4th Of July, it should hold up at least on the dailies until Ant-Man.

the process of creation is a long and tedious painstalkingly endeavour !!!

Cameron decided after a couple of masterpieces he was going to top himself yet again by birthing a triple masterpiece like a woman having triplets or quadruplets!

its going to be amazing , seriously though if i got to spend my time in pandora instead of real world , i too wouldnt be in a hurry to emerge !

• Like 1

Unreliable Sunday Projections (my personal predictions, take them for grain of salt [basing on 2009]):

JW: 10.7

IO: 9.5

Terminator 5: 9.4

Ted 2: 4

Magic Mike XXL: 3

They could be off though. 

What do you think, Gopher and rth?

Edited by BEEJAYGRAD11

Come on now, Cameron isn't doing the Avatar sequels for money and he s not "wasting" his time doing them.

:rolleyes:

Terrible assumption.

:wacko:

He is the master of his own destiny, always have been, always will be.

But if that's what you think, Christian Bale s voice on TS set : " Goooooood for yoooouuuuu."

I was saying he doesn't need to money, so I was trying to figure out a motive.

And the jury is still out whether he's wasting his time.

He might spend 15 years working on them and they could end up being critical bombs.

There's no point in guessing what's going on in Cameron's head.

South Park said it perfectly:

You just made me imagine an Inside Out sequel where we go inside Cameron's head and see his emotions try to navigate Avatar 2's production

• Like 3

The only regret I have about Cameron is that he never made a music video for Michael Jackson during Bad/Dangerous era. That could have obliterated Thriller as the greatest music video ever made.

Cameron did this instead:

Edited by MADash Rendar
  • Like 1

the process of creation is a long and tedious painstalkingly endeavour !!!

Cameron decided after a couple of masterpieces he was going to top himself yet again by birthing a triple masterpiece like a woman having triplets or quadruplets!

its going to be amazing , seriously though if i got to spend my time in pandora instead of real world , i too wouldnt be in a hurry to emerge !

Disney World 2017(maybe)

Unreliable Sunday Projections (my personal predictions, take them for grain of salt):

JW: 10.7

IO: 9.5

Terminator 5: 9.4

Ted 2: 4

Magic Mike XXL: 3

They could be off though.

What do you think, Gopher and rth?

TG-11.4

JW-9.7

IO-9.5

Terminator Genisys comes from behind to win the weekend! LoL JK

Edited by gb0708
  • Like 2

I agree, but box office wise. I think this franchise needs another draw to go with Arnold. If it want's to do better with domestic audiences.  If there's a next movie. They should totally bring in a big name to play the main villain.

If it's someone like Matt Smith,

I don't see a sequel doing much better then this one domestically either. But if you add a younger actor with draw potential as a villain. The thought of Arnold vs the actor could become a appealing. Many have said the Rock, but they won't get him. But someone that could sell a little.

Get a better action director. Even someone like Simon West (Con Air) or Dominic Sena (Gone in 60 Sec) are good enough to spice it up.

Am I the only one who thought he was great as Mr Freeze? :lol:

LOL I did too. It kind of pisses me off that when Arnold decided to finally do a superhero movie. It had to be that junk of a script. But I guess Arnold had 25 million reasons to do it.

• Like 1

No, probably not. He was real miscast in the role, but at least he looked like he was having a good time on set. 

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 2

Arnold was having tons of fun because he knew he was doing a monster piece of trash. He gave no fucks and decided to enjoy his time filming.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 6

I enjoyed him as well he was the only bright spot of that movie every line he gave was comedic gold he really hammed it up

• Like 1

Arnold was having tons of fun because he knew he was doing a monster piece of trash. He gave no fucks and decided to enjoy his time filming.

shouldnt you be sleeping already?:P this is weekend is not hot for you to stay awake so late (ninja face)

I am in bed. I am still on exams season and I have one on Tuesday and I know I am gonna flop real hard mainly because I was getting ready for one on Weds. I found out hours ago I don't need to do the Weds one after all, so yeah.