grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

Weirdly enough, Tomorrowland and Genisys may actually make it into the top 15 at the end of the summer despite underperforming horribly.

Hoping for Genisys. You're right though. MI5, F4 and SOC are the only ones left to join with a potential from TMFU. Trainwreck and Ant-Man will be joining the top 15 soon.

Quick before I start my shift. Yes I like pixels a lot. There was a lot of eighties pop culture references and humor. The story was fun. And it was nothing like a typical Happy Madison movie. The characters were fun it was over the top and silly and definitely a movie that you check your brain at the door but the word here is fun. I laughed quite a bit and I think it will have actually have a decent word of mouth. I get that some people will not like it because the humor isn't for everybody but I don't understand the complete hate. That I think has more to do with Adam Sandler's last two movies then it does with the actual overall feel of this film. It is a lot of fun it's very funny its pop culture a tease stuff heavy and if you don't like that then perhaps you won't like the movie.

• Like 14

Quick before I start my shift. Yes I like pixels a lot. There was a lot of eighties pop culture references and humor. The story was fun. And it was nothing like a typical Happy Madison movie. The characters were fun it was over the top and silly and definitely a movie that you check your brain at the door but the word here is fun. I laughed quite a bit and I think it will have actually have a decent word of mouth. I get that some people will not like it because the humor isn't for everybody but I don't understand the complete hate. That I think has more to do with Adam Sandler's last two movies then it does with the actual overall feel of this film. It is a lot of fun it's very funny its pop culture a tease stuff heavy and if you don't like that then perhaps you won't like the movie.

sounds like what I was expecting, so hopefully I have the same reaction :)

Although I wish nothing but dreadful awful things for Pixels, I can see me not hating it if I saw it on TV.

• Like 1

Pixels is flopping bad might get less than 25 million this weekend ouch, so-so for Paper Towns might get 25-30 million this weekend. Very good for Southpaw 15+ this weekend.

Switch Pixels with Paper Towns, Paper Towns with Southpaw and Southpaw with Pixels and then you'd have an accurate reading on the numbers.

Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro