grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

Pixels looked to be a big breakout a few months ago.

Minions might take the weekend now.

No it didn't. Well at least it never did to me. I'm probably one of a handful of users who didn't have Pixels in his top 15 for BSG.

No it didn't. Well at least it never did to me. I'm probably one of a handful of users who didn't have Pixels in his top 15 for BSG.

nope, I think most people don't have it in top 15.

So, what's the consensus here on the weekend?

1) Ant-Man

2) Minions

3) Pixels

4) Paper Towns

The consensus is that it will be a shitty weekend with the #1 movie being around 25M and setting everything up perfectly for Mission Impossible to open big next week.

• Like 6

Lol, Sony ruined another money maker in pixels. Way to fuck it up. Ant man will repeat.

They should have never said yes the project with Adam Sandler. He has his grummy fingerprints all over the film.

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1

WB could've just left Pan on this weekend. Just saying.

It would have probably won the weekend with 27-28m :D

It could have stayed on June 26th, too. It'll do $25-30m OW no matter where it opens tbh

If it stayed in July, and Jungle Book/Vacation stayed in October, fall 2015 would have had a great chance at breaking fall 2003's attendance record

• Like 1

1) Ant-Man

2) Minions

3) Pixels

4) Trainwreck

5) Inside Out

6) Jurassic World

7) Paper Towns

Southpaw (the forgotten movie this weekend) should squeeze in there under Trainwreck.  I think Paper Towns will also finish higher than Southpaw.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

Southpaw (the forgotten movie this weekend) should squeeze in there under Trainwreck.  I think Paper Towns will also finish higher than Southpaw.

Try "Paper Towns will DEFINITELY finish higher than Southpaw".

Edited by Truckasaurus

1) Ant-Man

2) Minions

3) Pixels

4) Trainwreck

5) Inside Out

6) Jurassic World

7) Paper Towns

With $2 million in previews, $6-6.5 million for the weekend would make Twilight's legs look like Greek Wedding :D

4th or 5th for Paper Towns

Southpaw would have been better suited to a month like October or September. Instead Weinstein is basically dumping it, by releasing it during the summer.

They've certainly been advertising the hell out of it, for a film that's being "dumped".

• Like 1