Neo

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage | January 20, 2017

10 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Honestly, I think this movie will hurt FF8. When they get a sour taste of Vin Diesel from this PIECE of movie, they might refuse to watch FF8 with the same-old Vin and plot elements. The movies are just 3 months apart !

Like FF8 is a masterpiece. same piece of shit, the fans know what they're in for

• Like 2

On 11/3/2016 at 6:06 PM, acab said:

The movie seems like it's trying way too hard to look cool.

It might be a decent guilty pleasure though.

Being cool in pop culture today requires trying too hard?  Did I say today?  I meant always?

So...this looks cool?

Actually it does look cool.  Not cause it is...but cause it looks the right amount of stupid.  I mean, xXx wasn't exactly a film that tapped into something special.  It was stupid to perfection.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Honestly, I think this movie will hurt FF8. When they get a sour taste of Vin Diesel from this PIECE of movie, they might refuse to watch FF8 with the same-old Vin and plot elements. The movies are just 3 months apart !

You'd have a stronger case if the Fast franchise hadn't released films on a biannual basis since 2009 establishing its identity with the general public.

Edited by Jay Beezy

On 18/12/2016 at 0:44 AM, Jay Beezy said:

You'd have a stronger case if the Fast franchise hadn't released films on a biannual basis since 2009 establishing its identity with the general public.

The Last Witch Hunter and Riddick didn't do great but didn't affect Fast. I guess Vin has to do one bad movie in the years that a Fast film is released.