kayumanggi

MARY POPPINS RETURNS | Disney | 12.19.18 | Rob Marshall directing | Emily Blunt, Lin Manuel Miranda

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

There were Dolby previews, but they were only in a couple hundred theaters, so this still makes me pause.

Maybe some People angry with the sequel or anti-disney people are attacking the movie, it won’t be the first time.

And i don’t think anyome cares about public score on RT anymore, The Grinch was rotten for public and still it’s coming to a 4-4.5x multiplier.

14 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Maybe some People angry with the sequel or anti-disney people are attacking the movie, it won’t be the first time.

And i don’t think anyome cares about public score on RT anymore, The Grinch was rotten for public and still it’s coming to a 4-4.5x multiplier.

Don't be upset Mr Iger....The film will dominate the oscars...:Gaga:

3 minutes ago, Curtis1986 said:

Something told me this might get the same reception as Into the Woods. I really don't think kids are going to care for this film Much.

I mean I don’t know how out of touch some people are when they say  “it will be big with kids” kids these days are into Deadpool and Harley Quinn lol, or Minions if we’re talking PG.

• Knock It Off 1

The target audience for MPR was always something that made me scratch my head. Older people don't go to the movies enough to drive up numbers. Kids will go with their parents. MP isn't as "hip" of a musical as, say, The Greatest Showman (has Zendaya, Jackman, and Efron) or others. I'm prepared for overall disappointing numbers.