Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

56 minutes ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

What a bunch of Disney haters. Thor: Ragnarok will still be the king of November, no matter what kind of plans they are scheming. 

:rofl: Haters .. No ... but I do agree with Disney - they have the right to deny who can and can't screen/preview their movies ...screw those film critics.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Subzero said:

:rofl: Haters .. No ... but I do agree with Disney - they have the right to deny who can and can't screen/preview their movies ...screw those film critics.

I see Kevin is still hating on Warner Bros....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

The forum, the courageous mod team probably wouldn't survive Thor Ragnarok over Justice League at the box office.

We have yet to see.  I'm on the fence about that one, though today's deep wang update certainly points against it.

4 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Magic Mike and Magic Mike XXL should have been the best rated movies ever then. Is Channing Tatum's bod not as good as Hemsworths?

Maybe not.   Hems was JACKED in Thor 3.

2 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

I genuinely think incorporating the X-Men into MCU is an awful idea. At that point there'd simply be far too many characters to juggle and way too much going on. Seems like it would just get too clusterfuck-ish. But seeing the Fantastic Four in MCU would be great. 

That's where I would advocate "rest the characters".     X-men and Spidey need a rest.    A nice 7-10 year break would do wonders for them.  Unfortunately Spidey isn't going to get one.

Just now, Harpospoke said:

That's where I would advocate "rest the characters".     X-men and Spidey need a rest.    A nice 7-10 year break would do wonders for them.  Unfortunately Spidey isn't going to get one.

I think if Disney acquires Fox, they should just have an "XMU" separate from the MCU. 

26 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

The forum, the courageous mod team probably wouldn't survive Thor Ragnarok over Justice League at the box office.

Even with all the hatred and doubts around DCEU, I still hold out to my BOLD and OPTIMISTIC prediction of Justice League. 

RT score: 40%       OW/DOM/WW = 140/290/750

Let's all hope that JL can hit those numbers ! #ALLin 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

What a bunch of Disney haters. Thor: Ragnarok will still be the king of November, no matter what kind of plans they are scheming. 

King of November does not matter.Next month the real King awakens. November is just the free water that comes with the meal.

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Magic Mike and Magic Mike XXL should have been the best rated movies ever then. Is Channing Tatum's bod not as good as Hemsworths?

That was actually supposed to be a joke.

Apparently we have sling mud to qualify as a proper post in this thread.

3 hours ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

King of November does not matter.Next month the real King awakens. November is just the free water that comes with the meal.

Amen to that! Lol these are pretenders to the throne. TFA is sending it’s minion to do some dirty work to 2018, clean up the mess this summer left behind and return profitability to theaters. At last we will reveal ourselves to the box office, at last we will have our revenue. :P

6 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

I think if Disney acquires Fox, they should just have an "XMU" separate from the MCU. 

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if they do that. Considering the acclaim of the current X-Men movies and TV shows (much different scenario than Sony and the Amazing Spider-Man 2 debacle), part of me does want to believe that Disney will continue to run the X-Men universe as it is (just under the "distribution" of 20th Century Fox, who they may continue as their new version of Touchstone or Miramax).

And then, many years down the line (maybe in late Phase 4 or Phase 5 of the MCU), they can unleash the Secret Wars storyline, where the dimensions of the MCU and the X-Men clash and we get a big crossover between the two big franchises. But yes, I'm 100% with you that I don't really want to see the X-Men in the MCU right now.

2 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

This gets weirder and hillarious by the hour:

This isn't good news at all. That leaves us with only one 24 hour news channel and that channel is controlled by the state.

8 minutes ago, AJG said:

This isn't good news at all. That leaves us with only one 24 hour news channel and that channel is controlled by the state.

Not only that, Sky news supplies many of the independent radio stations with their hourly bulletins. 

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/guide/50-best-superhero-movies-of-all-time/4/

Have you guys seen this? @Hatebox pointed me out to it. I think it's a PRETTY FUCKING AWESOME of a list. I understand how they are doing the metrics, and even though I personally disagree about Logan being second, I can live with that. Also, Wonder Woman being first just feels fucking right.