WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg14): Martian 11.4 | Goosebumps 10.21 | Spies 8.06 | Burnt 5.04 | Crisis 3.43 | Scouts 1.77

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

If they did, every other movie would have pandered to Portugal, with Cristiano Ronaldo making guest appearances in movies, maybe as a neo-Nazi

aiEJH.jpg

We would get a Transporters/Hitman crossover and it would be glorious. Jose Mourinho would team-up with white bullet-proof Spock and they would be the main villains. Probably a Last Witch Hunter/Seventh Son crossover as well. And 47 Ronin would get remaked and set in Portugal instead of Japan. Ronaldo would be the lead in that one. 

• Like 4

September really kicked October 's ass this year.

Eight releases made 40m+ Dom, (nine if you count War Room, which basically made all of its money in September)
Hotel Transylvania 2(151.9m), Maze Runner 2(78m), The Intern(66.8m),The Visit(64.1m),  Black Mass(61.5m), , The Perfect Guy(56.2m), , Everest(42.1m), Sicario(40.8m) .

A Walk in the Woods (29m) which was a small indie that no one heard of,  also broke out. ,

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

:apocalypse:

The opening scene of TDKR is not a good scene. Between whatever the hell Nolan had Littlefinger do with his voice and mannerisms and the generally choppy execution of the bit, it does not show promise if that is what we get from a Nolan Bond film.

• Like 2

Just now, grim22 said:

:apocalypse:

The opening scene of TDKR is not a good scene. Between whatever the hell Nolan had Littlefinger do with his voice and mannerisms and the generally choppy execution of the bit, it does not show promise if that is what we get from a Nolan Bond film.

I liked the scene a lot, granted it isn't as great as the TDK opening scene, but it is a better scene than the openings of QOS and Skyfall. Apparently SPECTRE has a pretty great opening scene though.

A scene better than the last 2 actual Bond openings is in no way face planting.

Does this thread have to be about box office? Cause then it would be an extremely boring thread :(

Tonight was freaking fun! We had a bunch of people this year, some cars pulling up near our driveway so parents could take their kids. We try to not scare any little kids but there was this little boy dressed as Thor who started crying so I literally had to chase him down the road with handfuls of candy. Then there's those "cool" eleven year olds who you scare the crap out of, then try to act all cool for their friends by threatening you. 

Ohmygod but there was this one time tonight that was awful. For a portion of the night I was down at the bottom of our driveway in a bush dressed in this camouflage hunting suit (that we bought specifically for Halloween). You literally couldn't see me even if it were light outside. So this one family came by and the dad accidentally let go of his dog's leash (big German Sheppard type dog) and it stared roaming around the bush I was hiding, and didn't see me. Then it smelled me I guess and freaked out.

Long story short I got attacked by a giant dog tonight :P

• Like 3