#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

2 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

LOL, Hunger Games never 'overtook' the marvel competition. That's a freaking laugh.

several of the Hunger Games movies have beaten Marvel movies. But now Star Wars is crushing Marvel into the ground. Marvel was never strong with the force. 

Just now, water said:

Wow. 9 likes. Nice to know how hated I am. And how anyone that points out sexism in nerd communities like, I don't know, this one, gets bullied, and yet people still believe it doesn't exist. Great moderation by the way. This place is super welcoming and nice.

Water your the type of people that made the term' social justice warrior 'into a degrading insult.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, water said:

Wow. 9 likes. Nice to know how hated I am. And how anyone that points out sexism in nerd communities like, I don't know, this one, gets bullied, and yet people still believe it doesn't exist. Great moderation by the way. This place is super welcoming and nice.

Where is the sexism keeping women away from attending the movie?

Just now, Darth Dexter of Hoth said:

several of the Hunger Games movies have beaten Marvel movies. But now Star Wars is crushing Marvel into the ground. Marvel was never strong with the force. 

LOl, Hunger games was never a threat to Marvel. And Marvel movies got the better of Hunger games more than the other way around.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, water said:

I do not get your point sexism is having a higher ratio of males at the premier.  That makes no sense at all. Yes online community makes sexest comments and it is digesting on how some fans of any franchise treats a gender. Yes it is much more common to have sexism against females.