druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

`Star Wars' Projected to Lift U.S. Box Office Over $11 Billion

The record debut this month of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” along with blockbusters like “Jurassic World” earlier in the year, have put the U.S. movie industry on track to crack $11 billion in ticket sales for the first time ever.

The North American box office, which includes U.S. and Canadian theaters, is forecast to rise 6.3 percent to $11.01 billion in 2015, Rentrak Corp. said Tuesday in an e-mailed statement. That would surpass the current record of $10.92 billion set in 2013.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-23/-star-wars-projected-to-lift-u-s-box-office-over-11-billion

3021307-inline-fb-thumbsup-printpackagin

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

`Star Wars' Projected to Lift U.S. Box Office Over $11 Billion

The record debut this month of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” along with blockbusters like “Jurassic World” earlier in the year, have put the U.S. movie industry on track to crack $11 billion in ticket sales for the first time ever.

The North American box office, which includes U.S. and Canadian theaters, is forecast to rise 6.3 percent to $11.01 billion in 2015, Rentrak Corp. said Tuesday in an e-mailed statement. That would surpass the current record of $10.92 billion set in 2013.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-23/-star-wars-projected-to-lift-u-s-box-office-over-11-billion

3021307-inline-fb-thumbsup-printpackagin

Nice avatar man, from my favorite show as well. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DMan7 said:
10 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

George Lucas and Steven Spielberg. Helping Hollywood breaking records for 40 years and counting. 

Nice avatar man, from my favorite show as well. 

Lucas is the past! all haill JJ ABRAMS!!! B)

Btw, once star wars 7 finishes its run, it's looking at having 41 records on boxofficemojo, and that's without any foreign ones, and christmas eve which isn't considered a record either.

Jurassic world loses all but 4, and avatar is looking at conceding 3-4 most likely 4

Edit: 5 if worldwide goes to SW7

Dayum!

Edited by Daxtreme
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, K1Rey said:

I hate that the few people that didn't like SW are bitching at it because it's similar to the originals, whereas in the prequels people were bitching like hell because those went away from the originals and had WAY too much exposition. Now this is closer to the originals and has less exposition (because remember......there are 2 more films) and people are bitching that it's too close. I'm sitting here thinking: WHAT DO YOU WANT????

Are these people the same? I don't think so.