abra

Tuesday: BvS 12.2m (DHD) 19% drop from Monday

2 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Watchmen was alright but it was made as nothing more than a visually strong crowd pleaser. And the only thing that's artful about Sucker Punch is how badly it tanked, because it deepthroated a shitdick as whatever it was, popcorn flick or "art film" according to you and any Snyder fans/diehards/trolls/who cares.

Why would WB let this guy bring his vision to the world if his vision is supposedly not commercially viable? You think that directors are just given second chances post the failure of their films like that, son? WB only let Snyder in simply because he had the luck of being handpicked by Nolan, who enjoyed what he did w/Watchmen and 300. Too bad that Chris didn't notice that Snyder's vision for what Superman, Batman and the other characters of the DCverse that he says he loves isn't exactly.... good.

Well, the guy that made the megaflop R.I.P.D. was then given the duties of making Divergent sequels, so...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Well, the guy that made the megaflop R.I.P.D. was then given the duties of making Divergent sequels, so...

Well, they didn't exactly turn out very well either.

2 minutes ago, cannastop said:

:huh:

Basically my version of a hyperbole to tell you how much that movie sucked.

14 minutes ago, filmlover said:

R.I.P.D WAS A MASTERPIECE OF NEO SURREALIST ART! YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT'S BRILLIANCE!

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Watchmen was alright but it was made as nothing more than a visually strong crowd pleaser. And the only thing that's artful about Sucker Punch is how badly it tanked, because it deepthroated a shitdick as whatever it was, popcorn flick or "art film" according to you and any Snyder fans/diehards/trolls/who cares.

Why would WB let this guy bring his vision to the world if his vision is supposedly not commercially viable? You think that directors are just given second chances post the failure of their films like that, son? WB only let Snyder in simply because he had the luck of being handpicked by Nolan, who enjoyed what he did w/Watchmen and 300. Too bad that Chris didn't notice that Snyder's vision for what Superman, Batman and the other characters of the DCverse that he says he loves isn't exactly.... good.

In your opinion.

5 minutes ago, syntaxerror said:

When the spin and excuses get more and more ridiculous you know things are getting worse. #crumbling

I know. I can't believe this thing is headed to a half billion in less than a week and people say it is doomed.

#theskyisfalling

• Like 1

So BvS will be at around 210M after Thursday. Going by the word of mouth and drops so far, it should get around 2.5x multiplier from its 2nd weekend (FF7 got 2.7x). That means it needs 56M+ to stay on track for 350M+.

Let's see

WED: 9M (-26%)

THU: 8M (-11%)

FRI: 18M (+125%)

SAT: 24M (+33%)

SUN: 15M (-38%)

So 57M weekend..... for a 350-355M finish.... will finish below Deadpool!

Overseas it is looking at 550M..... so 900M WW. Unacceptable (for me)! Should have been at least 1 Billion.

Fuck Snyder!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Fake said:

So BvS will be at around 210M after Thursday. Going by the word of mouth and drops so far, it should get around 2.5x multiplier from its 2nd weekend (FF7 got 2.7x). That means it needs 56M+ to stay on track for 350M+.

Let's see

WED: 9M (-26%)

THU: 8M (-11%)

FRI: 18M (+125%)

SAT: 24M (+33%)

SUN: 15M (-38%)

So 57M weekend..... for a 350-355M finish.... will finish below Deadpool!

Overseas it is looking at 550M..... so 900M WW. Unacceptable (for me)! Should have been at least 1 Billion.

Fuck Snyder!

We really need a dislike button

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

An art film.

An experimental concept.

A movie not designed to make money.

Never forget these words of wisdom regarding FUCKING BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN DIRECTED BY FUCKING ZACK SNYDER.

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

BVS is an experimental concept, so to an extent we can compare it to an Art film. If WB wanted it to be a huge commercial success they would use some CBM formula to make it more appealing and easy for audiences to digest. If you watch the movie, you understand what I'm saying.

OMG I'm dying :rofl: