abra

Tuesday: BvS 12.2m (DHD) 19% drop from Monday

8 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

There are cracks in it's base, this weekend it all comes crumbling down...it already crumbled in China. 

You can't just look at one market in a different country and say that a similar failure will happen in North America. And from what I know, it's typical for the Tuesday after Easter to drop from the Monday.

9 minutes ago, MARTHA!!!!!!!!! said:

Nope. It is crumbling.

Not as badly as Allegiant, though. :P

God, they would have to be crazy to make that last movie at this point. The press tour will be awkward as hell for the cast.

30 minutes ago, cax16 said:

The whole cast and Snyder is on Conan tomorrow in the states and I'd imagine they'll have some kind of announcement about whatever is happening going forward. They've been talking about this appearance for a few weeks now. 

That has the potential to be awkward considering the reception BvS has received.

1 hour ago, Telemachos said:

Won't the movie be in production before we know to any reasonable accuracy whether it will or not? I mean, shit, 10 days out is really tight already. It's not like a movie just starts: you've got a massive amount of equipment lined up for rentals on particular days, crews starting on other days, coordinating travel (flights, hotels, shuttles). At some point you're committed to it, even if technically "shooting" hasn't started yet.

Just like WW1.  Once you get the troops on the trains they have to eventually start shooting someone.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

The negativity will increase to the film over time as more non fans see it especially the detractors.

Evil fun-fact that I can only imagine will destroy this thread so I'm gonna hide it in spoiler tags:

Spoiler

the only MCU movie with a worse RT audience score than BVS is The Incredible Hulk...

Edited by AJG

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

Evil fun-fact that I can only imagine will destroy this thread so I'm gonna hide it in spoiler tags:

Reveal hidden contents

I can see it, I guess. That's easily my least favorite MCU film.