Blankments

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms | Nov 2 2018 | Lasse Hallstrom

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Wait WHAT

That’s what I get for not hitting play lmao

I'm still very confused as to why it was theater-exclusive. I thought the trailer was bad, but not bad enough to not be posted online. And it's not like mother! which intentionally shrouded itself in mystery. There's literally no reason to not have that trailer online.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I'm still very confused as to why it was theater-exclusive. I thought the trailer was bad, but not bad enough to not be posted online. And it's not like mother! which intentionally shrouded itself in mystery. There's literally no reason to not have that trailer online.

"You will never forget where you were when you saw The Nutcracker and the Four Realms!"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

"You will never forget where you were when you saw The Nutcracker and the Four Realms!"

"Under your blanket at your house five months later, and then you turned to browse Netflix again after ten minutes."

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ddddeeee said:

Should have a great Newton Howard score...

A lot  of which will be adapted from the Tchaikovsky Score.

I like Newton Howard, but let's face it, for this film he is going to be doing a lot of arranging for Tchaikovsky.

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

I bet behind closed doors the Disney execs are already pretty much writing this thing off...

considering how good & usually profitable their animation is, ther live action stuff bombs so often(even if most of the time it's ok or good) because they spend too much on these. And because Disney now in some way is too big to fail(thanks to Marvel first of all) they don't react to these failings at all when before heads would roll.

• Like 2

On a differently related note:

Remember 6 weeks ago when Morgan Freeman was accused of sexual harassment or abuse by 8 women, in which Freeman even admitted to it and apologized for his actions?

Seems like a distant memory with no one talking about it after the release of promo material for his Nutcracker movie, because Disney kept quiet about it and didn’t make a big snap judgement to fire him from the movie like they did with James Gunn.

I Just saw the latest trailer. I think it's somewhat better then the previous trailer. The movie looks potentially good, I like what i'm seeing from the trailers. I'm sure the movie will turn out fine and no @Napoleon Helen Mirren and Keira Knightley shouldn't fire their agents.

Edited by Sean B

57 minutes ago, Star-Lord said:

On a differently related note:

Remember 6 weeks ago when Morgan Freeman was accused of sexual harassment or abuse by 8 women, in which Freeman even admitted to it and apologized for his actions?

Seems like a distant memory with no one talking about it after the release of promo material for his Nutcracker movie, because Disney kept quiet about it and didn’t make a big snap judgement to fire him from the movie like they did with James Gunn.

I don't disagree but his role is way less significant than a director who would finish what they started. Why give neg attention to your movie that's probably going to fail?