CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

None of the Thursday screening I have been have been as much fun as a midnight screening. Theaters barely let anyone dress up. There is no huge wave of an excitement that there used to be.  Plus I think digitial projects kinda ruined it since theaters will show 10-30 showing of a movie in one night  basically most screens are not sold. Lastly Reserve seating which I love but it means no waiting showing up 10-15 minutes before the show time.

I don't think you can blame Thursday screenings for that though.

• Like 1

If this movie doesn't open to 200m it's going to be another letdown. All the trades and BO experts are predicting 200m and my heart just can't take another rollercoaster weekend:sadben:

#PacaqiovsMayweather #Neverforget #4ExtraHours #Crumbling

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

Fortunately (?) we have the Kentucky Derby as an excuse, if need be.

There's a race here in Charlotte this weekend. I'll blame that if need be.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Fortunately (?) we have the Kentucky Derby as an excuse, if need be.

Just now, Mezmer said:

More like NBA playoff as an excuse 

seriously?  the obvious excuse will be the release of the Power Rangers costumes.  People will flock together in bars to talk about them

• Like 1

Whenever (if ever) numbers are reported, the mods should put them in the title ASAP. That will save people having to wade through a bunch of lameass babble to get to the good part. :)

• Like 3

Just now, Talkie said:

Whenever (if ever) numbers are reported, the mods should put them in the title ASAP. That will save people having to wade through a bunch of lameass babble to get to the good part. :)

We will strive to be as quick as possible to update the title and the first post with numbers as they come in.

21 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

If this movie doesn't open to 200m it's going to be another letdown. All the trades and BO experts are predicting 200m and my heart just can't take another rollercoaster weekend:sadben:

#PacaqiovsMayweather #Neverforget #4ExtraHours #Crumbling

I'm in the 190-200m range until the Friday mid-day update.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

If this movie doesn't open to 200m it's going to be another letdown. All the trades and BO experts are predicting 200m and my heart just can't take another rollercoaster weekend

180 would be outstanding.

I know this movie is getting great reviews and wom, but not every big flick can catch that cultural zeitgeist the way Dark Knight or Avengers or Jurassic World did. This movie doesn't have to make 550-600M just for folks not to call it a disappointment.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

We will strive to be as quick as possible to update the title and the first post with numbers as they come in.

will people be BANNED if they post false numbers?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Hail Sebastian Stan.

Poor @Sam

Lmao. 

What does your obsession with a talent-less actor have anything to do with me?

:)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Yes. I made an executive decision that we're close enough to the 7pm shows on the east coast to consider it the weekend. :ph34r:

Why am I on my way to work then? Should I go home?