kayumanggi

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY | Nov 2 2018 | Fox | Rami Malek | Queen biopic | Bryan Singer fired | Kindly avoid libeling anyone in this thread

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Bryan Singer is high as hell, taking 5 minute interviews with TMZ, not walking in straight lines and shit.

He talks about Bohemian Rhapsody. Says this movie is "His" movie, forever and always.

Just the thumbnail of this video makes me go :gold:

9 minutes ago, AJG said:

Bryan Singer is high as hell, taking 5 minute interviews with TMZ, not walking in straight lines and shit.

He talks about Bohemian Rhapsody. Says this movie is "His" movie, forever and always.

That's a good Wahlburgers promo :hahaha: 

20 minutes ago, AJG said:

Gotta call you out on this. You made that up. You can hate the guy, he did awful things it seems but why are you exaggerating a little video above you.

He never said forever and always. Lets not put words in peoples mouths 

Not saying that shit wasn't crazy, that video is def sad haha But HE never says that. He says its his movie yes. DUH he's been on it forever worked not the script shot 90% and has a rough cut done. As a filmmaker I can tell you ANYONE in the world would still say its their film. Every single director alive.  

He actually said the movie IS in great hands. It will be good. Says the team is great, editor is great, new director is great. 

Your point was not about him being more of a sexual predator but being public dick to his filmmaking team and replacement director. That is false. he was respectful.  

Not defending him, but this is major issue I have with the internet. Spreading false things even if its slight. As someone who one day hopes to be talked about on these forums I hope people don't go around adding pretending I said things I didn't.

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, Jay Hollywood said:

Gotta call you out on this. You made that up. You can hate the guy, he did awful things it seems but why are you exaggerating a little video above you.

He never said forever and always. Lets not put words in peoples mouths 

Of course I'm exaggerating. There's a video above confirming this.

Just now, Chewy said:

Many frequent Singer collaborators are going to end up implicated in this, including some that ppl are quite fond of

Thats the thing people forget everybody is friends...

Bryan is super tight with Peter Jackson he claims to get dinner with Lucas and Spielberg quite often. Not to say that they did anything I don't think so. But they all have turned a blind eye for 20 years.

I did hear a story about why Halle Berry hates Bryan. On X2 she walked in his trailer and saw some dude giving him head supposedly. I heard this in like 2013 

• Like 8

Just now, Jay Hollywood said:

Thats the thing people forget everybody is friends...

Bryan is super tight with Peter Jackson he claims to get dinner with Lucas and Spielberg quite often. Not to say that they did anything I don't think so. But they all have turned a blind eye for 20 years.

I did hear a story about why Halle Berry hates Bryan. On X2 she walked in his trailer and saw some dude giving him head supposedly. I heard this in like 2013 

Ian McKellen supposedly partied with Singer all the time

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Ian McKellen supposedly partied with Singer all the time

Apparently (not sure how good the sources are):

http://www.superherohype.com/g00/features/90853-mckellen-on-x-men-magneto-prequel?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNhLw%3D%3D

McKellen: I’ve often said that the way of defining a good director well, you can’t be a good director unless you can hold a good party. At a good party, you’ve specifically brought together a group of people because you’ll think they’ll get on and you’re job is to make them get on. You’re job is not to have a good time but to make sure they have a good time. You treat each of them differently. You make sure they’ve got the right drink in their hand. You say the right words of encouragement. You introduce people to them. Brett is brilliant, absolutely brilliant, but Bryan’s not very good at it. I’ve never been to a party of Bryan’s, but I dread to think what it would be like. Bryan is much more internal and self-obsessed and neurotic. That comes out in the films he makes. That’s part of what he does. Brett’s a party animal. Brett wants everyone to have a good time. If they’re enjoying themselves then so is he. That’s a very good atmosphere for a movie of this sort. There are long, long waits while things are being set up. Where the scenes aren’t that intense. You can easily get lost in the dialogue of an X-Men movie, so it’s very good to have the leader keeping everyone’s spirits and that’s what he does.

Not that it necessarily make him look better to be a Brett Ratner party guy than a Singer one....

56 minutes ago, AJG said:

AM I the only one who can't see this video? It's only showing as a black square to me.

9 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Apparently (not sure how good the sources are):

http://www.superherohype.com/g00/features/90853-mckellen-on-x-men-magneto-prequel?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNhLw%3D%3D

McKellen: I’ve often said that the way of defining a good director well, you can’t be a good director unless you can hold a good party. At a good party, you’ve specifically brought together a group of people because you’ll think they’ll get on and you’re job is to make them get on. You’re job is not to have a good time but to make sure they have a good time. You treat each of them differently. You make sure they’ve got the right drink in their hand. You say the right words of encouragement. You introduce people to them. Brett is brilliant, absolutely brilliant, but Bryan’s not very good at it. I’ve never been to a party of Bryan’s, but I dread to think what it would be like. Bryan is much more internal and self-obsessed and neurotic. That comes out in the films he makes. That’s part of what he does. Brett’s a party animal. Brett wants everyone to have a good time. If they’re enjoying themselves then so is he. That’s a very good atmosphere for a movie of this sort. There are long, long waits while things are being set up. Where the scenes aren’t that intense. You can easily get lost in the dialogue of an X-Men movie, so it’s very good to have the leader keeping everyone’s spirits and that’s what he does.

Not that it necessarily make him look better to be a Brett Ratner party guy than a Singer one....

Interesting, the gossip says the opposite but it's gossip so huge grain of salt and all that

Just now, Macleod said:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/12/08/bryan-singer-fired-bohemian-rhapsody-kevin-spacey-sexual-assault/

There's another piece where he comments on Spacey.

Can't believe that he doesn't know better at this point to just say "No Comment" and/or walk away. 

He is H I G H as a kite

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Macleod said:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/12/08/bryan-singer-fired-bohemian-rhapsody-kevin-spacey-sexual-assault/

There's another piece where he comments on Spacey.

Can't believe that he doesn't know better at this point to just say "No Comment" and/or walk away. 

His lawyers are probably on the verge of quitting because SInger probably  just disobeyed the standard instuctions any good lawyer gives his client in a case like this:Keep your mouth shut and don't comment on the case. Whatta Maroon.

• Like 1

http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/12/08/exclusive-mr-robot-actor-rami-malek-may-take-legal-action-against-ex-bohemian-rhapsody-director-bryan-singer

Now I’m hearing that Malek’s “problems” were more than just complaining about how to act in a scene. Sources say Singer’s behavior toward Malek was allegedly worse than simple misconduct, and that Malek is considering legal action against his former director.

• Astonished 1
  • Sad 1