kayumanggi

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY | Nov 2 2018 | Fox | Rami Malek | Queen biopic | Bryan Singer fired | Kindly avoid libeling anyone in this thread

Malek actually does not look like Freddie at all. Couldn't they at least give him brown contact lenses? (An actual question - anybody knows?) It was very distracting.

A Baron Cohen movie could have been so much better. (This one was just OKish.)

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 1

From South Kora:

3 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

Bohemian beat Bumblebee and re-enter top 3, and what more impressive is, the week-to-week drop is 0%! 10m admission is within reach, if it didn't collapse after holiday, frozen and interstellar are going down. It will become the 3rd highest grossing import film in box office history, after AVATAR and IW. 

:ohmygod:

• Like 2

watched it again yesterday. It was just as good. For me the most emotional scenes are Mary's, she's such a good actress

Also didnt know Rami and her are dating

Resultado de imagen de rami lucy

and also didnt know rami was 37 and she 24!! they look like she's 28 and he's 31

is there hope for an oscar for rami and a supporting nod for her?

Edited by TombRaider

I agree I’m that I think that this is a much better movie than many others think. But hey, critics are entitled to their opinions

Only thing I think is that they’re missing out on enjoying a movie as much as I did. But I don’t like some movies as much as they do, so it’ll balance out I guess

Edited by DAJK