kayumanggi

JUSTICE LEAGUE | 427.2 M overseas ● 654.4 M worldwide

Just now, Krissykins said:

Well that’s a lot better than I expected, especially the weekend number.

$72.2m when we thought earlier it was $51m. 

$309.8m total. I think $400m is more do-able now. 

309.8 + 72.2*2.0 = 454.2 os [don't know if 2.0x the weekend more is possible considering this weekend was inflated due to Japan and China is on the wane]

Then would need 245.8 dom for 700m ww.

Not locked imo but alive. Thinking 680+ ww.

1 hour ago, fmpro said:

I think you have to count in toy sales for this to make a profit. They spend 450-500 mill including P&A..

I have a feeling that this will be a 50-100 mill looser officially..

Meh it’s hard cause we don’t know the post tax credit budget and they shot in UK. 

9 minutes ago, scabab said:

So it's at $310 million.

That Rth that you all seem to worship wasn't really that close at all.

RTH is mostly more accurate than most site out there....he's been giving info on this forum for a long while now.

Although one can't always be 100% ... but just be thankful we are getting info ahead of most places out there. ;)

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1

I come up with about 650 as well. 410-420 overseas and 230-240 domestic.

If WB could switch the totals of JL and WW that would be a huge face saver. 650 would still be seen as very good for WW, and over 800 for JL is spinnable even if not good. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, a2knet said:

309.8 + 72.2*2.0 = 454.2 os [don't know if 2.0x the weekend more is possible considering this weekend was inflated due to Japan and China is on the wane]

Then would need 245.8 dom for 700m ww.

Not locked imo but alive. Thinking 680+ ww.

I think with actuals it may go up a few as it did last weekend.

Hopefully.

• Like 1

@ERCBoxoffice: WB's JUSTICE LEAGUE hit #1 again internationally this weekend with $72M in 66 markets, $309M total. CHI ($83M) BRA ($25M) MEX ($18M) UK ($16M) KOR ($12M) FRA ($10M) OZ ($10M) RUS ($9M) INDO ($9M) PHIL ($8M)

Edited by Purple Minion
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Subzero said:

RTH is mostly more accurate than most site out there....he's been giving info on this forum for a long while now.

Although one can't always be 100% ... but just be thankful we are getting info ahead of most places out there. ;)

Be thankful of what? He said it would do so much by Sunday, you were all freaking out over it.

The actual number wasn't anywhere near as low. He was way off. Anyone could have come up with a number and been about as close.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Meh it’s hard cause we don’t know the post tax credit budget and they shot in UK. 

The budgets given out by the trades is almost always the post tax credit one. 

$300m has been kicking around long enough that if WB  wanted to put out another number they would have by now.  They did it when those BvS numbers were being reported as $300m+ and rumored up to $400m.

• Like 1