POTUS 2020

Weekend BO- Actuals Mo 18.53, OCP 16.89, FB 10.43, Arr 5.58, NA 3.16, MbtS 3.13

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Anyone else planning on checking out Spectral on Netflix?

Nope, for two reasons.  one ,never heard of it, and two more importantly ,  I don't have Netflix lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

‘Spider-Man: Homecoming 2’ Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019 Frame; ‘Bad Boys 4’ Moves To Memorial Day

Sony making ideas for 2 1/2  years ahead of time. That's a great idea. But Bad Boys For Life needs to be put on like MLK weekend or something like that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Anyone else planning on checking out Spectral on Netflix?

I watched the first half hour last night.  I'll finish it today. 

Ok so far. 

I like how every few months these random sci fi movies with good production values pop up on Netflix. Arq wasn't to bad either. 

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 2

Hopefully Moana stays above $20 million.  Tracking for $250 million give or take a few million for the final domestic gross and $650+ million or O/U Big Hero 6 WW depending on WOM in the big markets where it has drastically performed below expectations.  It'll have to make up for its China, UK, and other Asian country performances by grossing big time in Japan or breaking out in other countries.  Great performance when looking at the larger picture, but sad performance when compared to animated blockbusters of the 2010s with many breaking the $700 or $800 million thresholds.  It still has a chance of $700+ million, but man are those O/S performances poor. 

Edited by CelestialFairyIX
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

Yeah, Bateman's a working actor. Not his fault he can't get a comedic role as well-suited him as Michael Bluth every year (much less a brilliantly subversive dramatic one like The Gift), even if I wish he could. Still, he's got Zootopia this year.

I wonder how actors feel that the best chance they have to be part of something widely beloved is to be in a cartoon.

• Community Manager
4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

T.J. Miller has been arrested on the same day his new movie opens. And he's supposed to be hosting the Critics Choice Awards on Sunday. I'm screaming.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/tj-miller-arrested-battery-office-christmas-party-1201938219/

A citizens arrest? Huh.

3 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

Miller was released from custody.

And I think Bateman has made some really terrific movies. Ill see anything hes in.

It seems like it was his Uber driver. 

42 minutes ago, UrosepsisFace said:

Saw "Your Name" (kimi no na wa). There's a reason why it was crushing the competition in Japan and China. I enjoyed it more than the likes of Arrival and Moana.

I watched the trailer and couldn't figure out why it has massive appeal.