FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

My family is going together to see R1 this afternoon - wonder if I should tell them before or wait until after the movie to break this news.

Also, i know this is sad to say about human behavior, but like other movies and albums the range for EPVIII just went up. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, EmpireCity said:

Episode 8 is going to be one gigantic memorial/celebration of Carrie Fisher.  It will make what happened with Paul Walker look small in comparison.  

And we will all cry like babies. 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Episode 8 is going to be one gigantic memorial/celebration of Carrie Fisher.  It will make what happened with Paul Walker look small in comparison.  

We shall see if Dat Paul walker effect is real.

Likely will be.

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

And it will be the first time I can't wait they'll add something, to got to see some more.

I told repeatedly about SW IV was my first film I went into cinema alone, see cultural high nosed family... 

I never told the 2nd reason I decided to go alne for the first time:

My father - who wasn't an arrogant... as the rest of them, had just died, so for me SW IV was a huge comfort, incl. to finally see a to me convincing energetic, strong female on the screen (forgt: what I could see in between some...not important).

In a way it feels like a closed circle, can't find the words.

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 7