grim22

Terminator: Dark Fate | Nov 1 2019 | Estimated to lose 122.6M

1 hour ago, TMP said:

If their best clip is something that looks like this... oh boy

Looks like what? Every other billion making blockbuster released in the last decade? Have you been sleeping all this time?

Or maybe you could add a little substance to your useless comment and point out what's wrong with the scene

Edited by Alexdube
  • Thanks 1

It just gets piled on now. Folks have already made up their mind that it's going to be terrible. That's internet for you.

2 more weeks. Hopefully it shut's people up. Wouldn't that be nice for a change?

Edited by Elessar
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Eric Addams said:

MODERATION

Not the Fanboy Wars thread. You can disagree with people who are voicing their concerns over the film, but you don't have to accuse people of being Marvel shills.

I don't think I was "accusing" anyone of being a Marvel shill, merely joking around the current popular thing. But I do agree that this doesn't belong here

I just wish people had more relevant / insightful things to say than "THIS LOOKS BAD" or "I'm not excited for this" or "this movie will prove Tim Miller is overrated" or needlessly throwing shade on James Cameron and T2.

They set the tone, I'm only responding to it

29 minutes ago, OdinSon2k14 said:

I gotta ask...the years have not been kind to Linda Hamilton...wow...what happened? I'm sorry, that's more than just age...theres gotta be some alcohol abuse, maybe drugs...

63 and not abusing cosmetic surgery. She looks fine.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1