kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

26 minutes ago, CJohn said:

175/410

WOM will be bad and hype will deflate leading to OW. These cameos aren't what people were expecting at all considering all the crazyness insiders were stating as fact over the last year. I am quite disappointed myself.

Can y’all stop talking about what is or isn’t in the movie.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Honestly it kind of saddens me that there’s people out there who’s first priority with this film is a bunch of cameos. I just rewatched the first Doctor Strange (really holds up by the way) and frankly I’m most excited about a sequel to that with those characters. I couldn’t give a shit about them forcing a million cameos into the sequel to appease a weird online fandom on Reddit who’ve become cameo obsessed. Just give me a good Doctor Strange film directed by Sam Raimi please, that should be enough.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Honestly it kind of saddens me that there’s people out there who’s first priority with this film is a bunch of cameos. I just rewatched the first Doctor Strange (really holds up by the way) and frankly I’m most excited about a sequel to that with those characters. I couldn’t give a shit about them forcing a million cameos into the sequel to appease a weird online fandom on Reddit who’ve become cameo obsessed. Just give me a good Doctor Strange film directed by Sam Raimi please, that should be enough.

Yeah I'm excited because the movie looks cool and has a good premise and characters I like. I don't need this movie to have fifty trillion cameos per second.

• Like 4

Yeah Sam Motherfucking Raimi is directing a super hero movie for the first time in 15 years and all anyone cares about is who is on the screen for 5 mins of fan circle jerking.  Really? Not about the quality of the movie? 

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, CJohn said:

175/410

WOM will be bad and hype will deflate leading to OW. These cameos aren't what people were expecting at all considering all the crazyness insiders were stating as fact over the last year. I am quite disappointed myself.

What makes you think the GA has been keeping up with what insiders were saying?

28 minutes ago, MultiverseXXR said:

CJohn is, and I put this out there with love, a head case. He has more peaks and valleys than the Pacific Ocean and his mood is entirely governed by….nothing? Idk. The internet I guess.

I Love You Kiss GIF by MOODMAN

Nothing is right. Not even the Internet can swing my mood. It just goes wherever it wants to go. It is a free wild spirit.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

LOL is this true? 

Tired: ban for anti CCP comments or lgbt

Wired: ban for random newspaper stand writing

Inspired: ban for Statue of Liberty

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

How is every Spider-Man film not banned from China then? They all feature the statue of liberty (like in the first couple seconds itself).

I think because there are signs that people in China are getting restless again.......

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

LOL is this true? 

That's a laughably bad cover story, and not even a remotely convincing one at that. We all know it's because the CCP sees Marvel as an enemy due to their association with CCP detractors like Chloe Zhao and Simu Liu. Far from Home will permanently remain the final Marvel movie that will ever be officially released in China.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnokesLegs said:

I am a huge fan of Dr Strange in the comics, and I was somewhat dissppointed in the first film. It was not bad, but a long way from what it could...and should...have been. Hopefully this film will fix that.

Just now, BadOlCatSylvester said:

That's a laughably bad cover story, and not even a remotely convincing one at that. We all know it's because the CCP sees Marvel as an enemy due to their association with CCP detractors like Chloe Zhao and Simu Liu. Far from Home will permanently remain the final Marvel movie that will ever be officially released in China.

Hey, Authoratarians Dictatorships suck.

End of story.

• Like 2