FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

Sigh...its 3AM here and this f*cking Deutsche Bank shit will keep me awake the rest of night but I atleast got one important thing done...

Finally booked my tickets for Kong IMAX on Friday night...

• Like 1

Catching up - OMG yall know how the ramrod a thread right off the rails and through the train depot....

The movie / TV show bit was facinating - the bickering over cultural issues not so much

BOM reverting to the dark days of Keith = nothing being done right since it's not his top priority - the weekend chart being the current example.

Logan had an explosive debut all around the world - cannot wait to see it.

Get Out made more in weekend #2 than I expected in total gross....

Shack did well - better than what I expected based on my tea readings from the church crowd

everything else is fine to alright considering the screen / theater losses that some experienced.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BenedictL11 said:

Anybody want to take a guess how much Get Out's 2nd weekend is underestimated by?

I'd say probably around $1.2m.

Very likely, that 44% drop on Sunday is too harsh...

Logan should comfortably drop under 30% on Sunday. OW will be more like 86-87m. imo

• Like 1

Deadline has updated logan's ow to 87.56m

Logan is getting larger. Rival estimates tonight see the Hugh Jackman movie on course for an $87.56M opening after a $23.2M Sunday. That’s 10% higher than the $21M Fox was expecting today, with Wolverine’s third day down just 26% from Saturday’s $31.3M.

http://deadline.com/2017/03/logan-box-office-opening-get-out-the-shack-1202035207/

• Like 8

13 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

NO. It will do similar numbers as Godzilla overseas.

It could go higher. Films like KING KONG are almost sure hits overseas. Auds see such movies for their visuals. And apparently, based on early reviews, the movie isn't bad at all.

• Like 1

Over X2 OW? There are no words to describe this incredible surge for Wolverine. It will become the 2nd highest X-Men grosser!

Awesome! Imagine if Wolverine were part of MCU

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hatebox said:

Great for Logan, and good for Fox. When you put real faith in a storyteller to do what they want, wonderful things can happen.

Or not. Look what happened to DCEU in the hands of Snyder :ph34r: