grim22

The Box Office Buzz and Tracking Thread: Electric Boogaloo

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Well, akvalley still hasn't updated yet. But at least I have my theater's presales. In just a few hours (I don't know how many):

Avengers Endgame 1246 3016

41.31%

Wow. And the day is still young, so it'll probably sell at least half of my theater's tickets by the end of the day.

giphy.gif&ehk=cBEFFp8Gyl8ptawfrkh0Pw

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Well, akvalley still hasn't updated yet. But at least I have my theater's presales. In just a few hours (I don't know how many):

41.31%

Wow. And the day is still young, so it'll probably sell at least half of my theater's tickets by the end of the day.

do you have a link for the akvalley site?

42 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

41.31%

Its already 41%, only half?

14 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

Omg! The trending movies are back? Also, is it normal for a movie to be in the top 5 with presales? Let alone, #1? On discount Tuesday nontheless.

For the mega openers like Star Wars main saga films and Avengers it’s very normal on day 1 of presales to dominate overall sales.  

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

God damnit. Its going to hit 60%. Assuming the Tuesday boxoffice will be $15mn Approx, Endgame 24 hours will be somewhere around $20-25mn.

But does this include tickets both at the cinema it self? 

2 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

For reference, I think TLJ topped out at 69% on it's first day of pre-sales

What day was that so I can check how stong the movies where on that day.