YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

2 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Hugs to everyone here. 

Love, sunshine, and rainbow-sparkled unicorns. 

As long as that rainbow sparkled unicorn isn't turned into a Starbucks Frappucino drink:)...worst idea ever (at least in the mind of an actual coffee drinker:))!

Edited by TwoMisfits

2 hours ago, DMan7 said:

DC movies seriously needs to build their overseas reputation. Most big hollywood blockbusters do pretty damn well internationally, I'm not saying WW isn't doing well but it could do alot better. If you look at Marvel 1st movies of their franchise especially Doc Strange and GoTG1 they both made 440M+ OS. Even Ant-Man did 340M OS. 

Suicide Squad did $420 OS without China,and BvS $543M.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, efialtes76 said:

Suicide Squad did $420 OS without China,and BvS $543M.

Those 2 are more ensemble movies and should be compared to more Avengers movies and the like. If we look at Man of Steel and WW then it should be compared more to solo origin films such as GoTG 1, Ant-Man, Iron Man, Doc Strange etc...

6 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Those 2 are more ensemble movies and should be compared to more Avengers movies and the like. If we look at Man of Steel and WW then it should be compared more to solo origin films such as GoTG 1, Ant-Man, Iron Man, Doc Strange etc...

You can't be serious about comparing Suicide Squad to the avengers.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Take that to the Battle of the Universes thread, please...

• Like 1

It baffles me how people choose to put others on ignore :lol: I would never do it for the simple fact that different (and sometimes annoying as hell) opinions make this board so much fun. I mean, without BKB's trolling for example I could never have enjoyed WW's win so much. And seeing how I love movies everyone shits on out of principle, some of the hate and trolling here actually makes my moviegoer life better.:lol: Actually, it is for this very reason that I can't wait to see Alien. 

Edited by James
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, James said:

It baffles me how people choose to put others on ignore :lol: I would never do it for the simple fact that different (and sometimes annoying as hell) opinions make this board so much fun. I mean, without BKB's trolling for example I could never have enjoyed WW's win so much. And seeing how I love movies everyone shits on out of principle, some of the hate and trolling here actually makes my moviegoer life better.:lol: Actually, it is for this very reason that I can't wait to see Alien. 

*Puts James on ignore*

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, grim22 said:

We had quite a few people camping out in the WW thread before reviews came in who disappeared once the embargo lifted, and the second weekend hold scattered the remaining.

Probably helped that you and Tele thread banned quite a few of them