Finnick

Monday numbers: SMH: 12.2M, DM3 4.3M, BD 1.67M, WW 1.18M Today, we celebrate our MOEDAY

Just now, ddddeeee said:

Ya'll loving Hellboy II but choosing to see TDK for a 5th time instead of seeing it in 2008.

Image result for hellboy ii gif

i paid to see helboy 2 in two different countries. i was going around the world trying to save that movie.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Ya'll loving Hellboy II but choosing to see TDK for a 5th time instead of seeing it in 2008.

Image result for hellboy ii gif

Bullshit. I saw Dark Knight once that summer. I saw WALL-E five times and Hellboy II two times. I would have seen it a third time but it's colossal weekend to weekend drop had it exit theaters rather quickly.

• Like 1

WALL-E was the first movie I saw twice in theaters.  although I haven't seen many films twice in theaters.  I think the only ones after that are Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Wonder Woman, and Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Edited by That One Guy

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i saw dark knight twice as well tho.:ph34r:. bcos i didn't get the chance to see it in IMAX on opening weekend.

At first I read that as The Last Knight and thought "That makes sense due to his love for Cogman"

• Like 2

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

My movies seen multiple times in theatres:

Transformers

Pitch Perfect 2

La La Land

and joining later tonight: Baby Driver

just those 3 movies?  

I would be listing movies for a very long time if I put down how many movies I've seen more than once in a theater. :P 

• Like 2

I'm curious what the BOT's Top 15 Superhero movies would look like.

Probably something like this.

TDK

SM2

Batman Begins

Logan

Days of Future Past

The Avengers

Iron Man

TDKR

Deadpool

Winter Soldier

Batman Returns

Wonder Woman

Civil War

Guardians of the Galaxy

X-men First Class

and maybe IM3, Superman the Movie, X2, Hellboy 2 and Batman 89.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I agree with your assessment but I'm afraid to say that for fear of looking like a hater or an overreactor or something.

People continue to say The Dark Knight dropped 29% but the Dark Knight also dropped 8% from Saturday to Sunday. Usually movies that have Hefty Friday to Saturday drops stabilized and have really tiny drops on Sunday and Homecoming's drop-off merely okay. I know the conversation is going to change when the movie gets it's normal Tuesday bump and people forget that every movie gets that but right now and I haven't seen anything that is super impressive about it's run.

I remember when people were claiming that Logan was going to have really long legs because it had great reviews.

I believe many take this Rotten tomatoes thing a lil too far sometimes.

its like every Comic book film with a 80% or better many expect it to have a 3+x or something.

I think films with lower opening weekends can't be compared to films that have much bigger openings.

It so easy for a film that opens to 50mil to gain a 3x than it is for one that opens to 100 mil or better.

Movies seen more than once for me in the theaters.

Lotr: The Two Towers

The Dark Knight 

The Avengers 

Guardians of the galaxy 

La La Land

Gravity

Inception

Edited by KJsooner

42 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

How long are winter season in europe?

Also living in india, I am habitual to a rainy season. But in france it felt like it was raining without any pattern.

Cant say about Europe but in NA(specially canada toronto region) winters usually start  in november although sometimes we get snow in late october as well and lasts till about april. 

As for rain, it doesnt have a set season where it rains and then doesnt rain the rest of the year. In NA and many countries in Europe it rains pretty much any time with slightly more rain in spring and summer seasons. 

Btw where in India are you? I am in Mumbai right now. 

I don't really see movies twice in theaters. I've only done TFA and GOTG2 twice. I have Fandango cash for SMH, so I'll probably see it again in a few weeks. I wanna get around to BD again too but no promises there.