CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

49 minutes ago, LawrenceBrolivier said:

Looks like he's giving himself room to do Star Trek but then end on whatever he wants to really end on... he just gave an interview where he declared Kill Bill only counts as one movie, not two. 

No it's when you count Kill Bill as one film that Tarantino ends up with 9 atm. Counting Kill Bill as 2 would leave Once Upon A Time in Hollywood being his 10th. Either way, it wouldn't leave any room for him to do Star Trek and something else if he truly wants to stick to 10.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LawrenceBrolivier said:

Looks like he's giving himself room to do Star Trek but then end on whatever he wants to really end on... he just gave an interview where he declared Kill Bill only counts as one movie, not two. 

I keep on hoping Tarantion actually finally goes to the editing room and brings out "Kill Bill:The Whole Bloody Mess".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jonwo said:

The cynical side of me thinks he won't stick to 10 movies then retire, I think he'll take a break after 10 films but then decide to do 10 more films.

Or he will pull a Frank Sinatra: Retire for about 2  years amidst a huge glare of publicity and the, two years later, come back.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

He screened it once as "The Whole Bloody Affair" didn't he? 

I remember not wanting to buy the DVDs because it was a foregone conclusion he'd re-edit everything into one big movie and release it that way! A foregone conclusion!

The Hateful 8 is a miniseries on Netflix now but Kill Bill still isn't one movie... 

• Like 1

rewatched jackie brown earlier today. not my very favourite of his like it is for some people but it's in that top tier. and rewatching it i think it's really the best cast of any of his movies. there's usually at least one dodgy performance in his movies (and i'm not just talking about quentin's own performances) but everyone is perfect in that one. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Barnack said:

I am not sure I get the very east coast Epstein connection with Hollywood here. Peggy Siegal ?

Clinton.

All roads lead to pizzas deliveries at the Clinton Foundation.

• Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

7 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Clinton.

All roads lead to pizzas deliveries at the Clinton Foundation.

Hum that does not help too much, just create an other strange gap, what the link with the also very East-Coast New-York politician Clinton and west coast California Hollywood movies?