grim22

I Feel Pretty | April 20 2018 | STX | Amy Schumer starring. Michelle Williams, Emily Ratajkowski and Rafe Spall. Gender swapped Shallow Hal like concept

Interesting, Amy Schumer dropped out of Barbie because she could not make the release date work with her commitments, and this movie is releasing the same day as Barbie

http://deadline.com/2017/07/amy-schumer-i-feel-pretty-opens-june-2018-1202128181/

Schumer plays an ordinary woman who struggles with feelings of insecurity and inadequacy on a daily basis wakes from a fall believing she is suddenly the most beautiful and capable woman on the planet. With this newfound confidence she is empowered to live her life fearlessly and flawlessly, but what will happen when she realizes her appearance never changed?

I Feel Pretty will compete against Sony’s Barbie on June 29, a project which Schumer was once in talks on, and the Warner Bros/New Line Jeremy Renner-Tracy Morgan comedy Tag.

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

I had to do a double take when I saw Michelle Williams in the title.

I know that she is this Oscar-nominated actress who used to be in Dawson's Creek and Halloween H20, but I cannot help reading "Michelle Williams" and thinking Destiny's Child.

4 hours ago, grim22 said:

Interesting, Amy Schumer dropped out of Barbie because she could not make the release date work with her commitments, and this movie is releasing the same day as Barbie

LOL I remember reading that too and was my first thought when I saw this thread

Could be fun

Emily Ratajkowski is in this.  Will she play a ridiculously hot shallow person?  Hope not. She's one of the most beautiful women out there right now so hopefully she plays some role with a little gravitas. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Yeah, this looks really funny. And damn, I almost didn't recognize Michelle Williams in the brief second she was in the trailer; I thought that was Gwyneth Paltrow at first. :lol:

What...shes in this? I didnt recognize her either... . Does she play a depressed wife?

lets take a second look

• Thanks 1