Alli

Weekend Thread. Dark Tower 19.5...Dunkirk 17.6....Emoji 12.3...Girls Trip 11.4 not sure what page| Not the sex thread

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

Dunkirk is quite a bit ahead of interstellar domestically.

Interstellar will make up probably 7-8 million next week due to Thanksgiving coming up in its run. Then it comes down to the late August holds and the Christmas/New Year's bumps that Interstellar got

4 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Somebody likes being wrong. WB ain't hiding it's numbers despite the paranoia from certain posters that it is. Lol

I don't think they hide their numbers, they usually just take forever on Sundays, t'is all I was implying

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I expect Detroit to get the Wish Upon treatment at my locals...they literally dropped that movie to 1 showing for its 2nd week...

Sadly same here. It's pretty bad when they started the movie 15 minutes late and I assume didn't realize anyone was at the showing. 

7 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

So close... damn it! Hopefully Monday for $400M?

1st Hunger Game by week 10:

May 25–27 9 $2,311,406 -21.7% 1,421 -643 $1,627 $395,320,191 10

both WW and HG have nearly identical week 10 gross, if WW follow HG from here + labour day re-expansion, $413m is the final gross and 4x multiplier is locked!

• Like 1

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

Nope. 400 is locked. Question is whether it can go above 450 and push for 500. 

Think 450 is pretty likely but not sold on 500m WW. Depends on China