That One Girl

Christopher Robin | August 3, 2018 | 70% on RT (and rising!)

"I always get to where I'm going, by walking away from where I have been" - Classic Pooh. 

This looks so good. The trailer gave me tears of joy. The designs look great, and it reminded me why I love Winnie The Pooh. 

1 minute ago, Fancyarcher said:

"I always get to where I'm going, by walking away from where I have been" - Classic Pooh. 

This looks so good. The trailer gave me tears of joy. The designs look great, and it reminded me why I love Winnie The Pooh. 

I like they're using lines from the original Milne stories. While it does seem like Hook 2.0, I don't think that's a bad thing

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I like they're using lines from the original Milne stories. While it does seem like Hook 2.0, I don't think that's a bad thing

Hook was garish and bloated.  The story might have similar bones but it entirely different tone from the trailers.

6 hours ago, DAJK said:

I absolutely can’t freaking wait this looks so good/sad/heartwarming/fuzzy/sweet

Trick is can they do that without going over the line and becoming saccharine and cornball?

But from the trailers they might have a shot at it.

6 hours ago, MovieGuyKyle17 said:

This looks adorable but at the same time that trailer gives me a third act Ted subplot where they are kidnapped or something stupid that really brought me down. By the way Chris O'Dowd really nailed that Tigger voice.

Because it's not O Dowd.

• Like 1