grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

To think people believed the Rock/Diesel feud was a publicity stunt.

I think the publicity stunt conspiracy was more about 50 year's old adult men going public about their feud... In a social media world (for those kind of social media monster) what is publicity and what is not is really blurred.

The day 2 actress could have a public feud that break an over 1 billion dollar franchise and people online do not make a big deal out of it, I imagine it will be benchmark of some equality reached.

Edited by Barnack

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

The Fast and the Furious Animated Series Ordered at Netflix 

Netflix has ordered an animated series based on Universal Pictures’ blockbuster films about a group of illegal street racers, executive-produced by star Vin Diesel (aka Dominic Toretto), the streaming giant announced Monday.

The series will follow Dom’s teenage cousin Tony Toretto as he and his friends are “recruited by a government agency to infiltrate an elite racing league serving as a front for a nefarious crime organization bent on world domination.”

http://tvline.com/2018/04/23/the-fast-and-the-furious-netflix-series-first-look/

BTW: this is coming from DREAMWORKS Animation. 

Edited by AJG
  • Haha 4
  • ...wtf 1

The series will follow Dom’s teenage cousin Tony Toretto as he and his friends are “recruited by a government agency

OK

to infiltrate an elite racing league

odd

serving as a front for a nefarious crime organization 

wait a minute 

bent on world domination

What?

• Haha 1

Neat! I wonder if the animated series will be F&F canon. I read years ago that they're wanting to build a multi-media universe akin to what Lucasfilm is doing with Star Wars (movies, animated and live action TV series, novels, comics etc.).