Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

Am I an absolute fucking moron just begging for some dumb shit to get posted if I ask what's so bad and dumb about room?

Probably. Just do a react like I did so you can implicitly express your displeasure without getting roped into an argument.

2 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

38jQmzt.jpg

Really unless you're in the front row the spoons aren't going to travel that far.  And thankfully they're not metal but I have to imagine some people have gotten hit in the back of the head with a few spoons

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grim22 said:

Saw a story on Deadline about Joseph Gordon-Levitt replacing Paul Dano in a new movie and am wondering how JGL's career got to a point where he is second choice behind Dano for a role. Post the streak of Inception-500 Days-TDKR-Looper he was primed to breakout into the mainstream. Post that though, his movies have not exactly been big box office

Date Title (click to view) Studio Lifetime Gross / Theaters Opening / Theaters Rank
9/16/16 Snowden ORF $21,587,519 2,443 $8,000,058 2,443 15
11/20/15 The Night Before Sony $43,047,372 2,960 $9,880,536 2,960 8
9/30/15 The Walk TriS $10,137,502 2,509 $1,560,299 448 19
8/22/14 Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For W/Dim. $13,757,804 2,894 $6,317,683 2,894 17
2/21/14 The Wind Rises
(Voice)
BV $5,209,580 496 $313,751 21 21
9/27/13 Don Jon Rela. $24,477,704 2,422 $8,677,009 2,422

He really needed a big franchise role to bring him into the pop culture conversation in between all the offbeat weird-accent roles he did.

He's already survived child stardom to have a fairly respectable career as an adult so I'd say he's already won.

Passed out candy today. Saw a lot of cool trick-r-treaters, and kids dressed up as different character (someone even came as Trump) The best one had to be a girl who came as a superbly designed house though. Me and my mom were so impressed, we gave her three pieces of candy instead of one, since it was so neat. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Trick or treaters have started arriving - up to 14 in 1st 30 minutes:)...

I hope everyone has on their favorite specials while handing out candy (if they are not trick or treating themselves with little sibs or sons/daughters:)...

We've been giving them a piece of candy, and a necklaces that we happen to get a hold of. In terms of candy, it's the usual stuff more or less. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DAR said:

I have to make a stop at Target on the way home.  Let's see if this is an under $50 trip

Good luck. Everything we go I swear the bill is $100+ easily. 

And only thing I want to get is a snickers bar and a bottle of coke.