Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Zlatan does not approve of your blasphemy. 

Zlatan plays for the MLS which is like playing junior soccer that just pays really well.

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Someone in my class did a speech today on why The Last Jedi sucked, and I don't think I've cringed harder irl recently. He basically said it was SJW propaganda :gold: 

the state of our youths :gold:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, baumer said:

Just curious AC, if you are giving your wealth to your parents, what happens to your job at Amazon?  And what about your ex-wife?  Doesn't she get half you stuff?  Do you still have to pay her a large sum every month?

No, I cut the bitch a one time check and I am done. I don't want to see or think of her again. F*cking NZers. 

Most of the rest went to my parents to handle in a trust. Growing up middle class, I just couldn't handle that kind of money.

And I just wasn't liking my job with Amazon so now back in my old Hedge Fund job but can live in Cali at least for now. They restored my sr. partner rank and mainly only keep what I need. Rest goes to my parents. 

14 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

No, I cut the bitch a one time check and I am done. I don't want to see or think of her again. F*cking NZers. 

Most of the rest went to my parents to handle in a trust. Growing up middle class, I just couldn't handle that kind of money.

And I just wasn't liking my job with Amazon so now back in my old Hedge Fund job but can live in Cali at least for now. They restored my sr. partner rank and mainly only keep what I need. Rest goes to my parents. 

Do you want to see the Avengers with LA bot crew?

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

2 hours ago, Tree Was Never Really Here said:

huh, it's the opposite here in the UK, and I thought it was in america too? full of people who advocate LGBTOPZKQQ+ rights and shout at people who appear non-left. 

I live in a conservative area.

But I guess sometimes you cannot blame a person fully for their beliefs especially when they are young. I have met a lot of people who were seriously nice people but were discriminatory simply because of their parents' views. Especially If you haven't lived in a rural area you don't know how things are like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

In my high school 80% of my classmates would have probably sided with Hitler If they were born some years before. Seriously no kiddin'.

I am so happy I left for university and it's not like I am the most liberal person you'll ever meet.

YIKES

After being at this community college for nearly two years, it's easy to see how the student body at a university would be much better. This semester more than others, I've been finding that a lot of my classmates are bordering 30 years old, and a lot of students are here because their GPA in high school was trash. I've found very few people that are just here to save money like me. It's easy to see how many students follow the statistics of this county. At a university, I'm bound to find a more diverse student body.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

YIKES

After being at this community college for nearly two years, it's easy to see how the student body at a university would be much better. This semester more than others, I've been finding that a lot of my classmates are bordering 30 years old, and a lot of students are here because their GPA in high school was trash. I've found very few people that are just here to save money like me. It's easy to see how many students follow the statistics of this county. At a university, I'm bound to find a more diverse student body.

Well our experiences are definetely not the norm. Young people are usually leaning left heavily. Actually, even those who consider themselves right wings due to their family's history are usually having a liberal outlook on life, it's just how human nature is...

But yeah I am sure things are gonna be better on university for you. I found another world personally and although it was tough leaving home at first I believe it's absolutely necessary for young people to learn to live by themselves as soon possible...

• Like 1