Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

Meant to post earlier but forgot, I’m officially for the first time in a continent that is NOT North America, but that is infact Europe. I’m in Ireland, and today I have no idea what I have planned. Might go walk around a bit 😊

Wrong island woman, you should have come to London ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, K1stpierre said:

Meant to post earlier but forgot, I’m officially for the first time in a continent that is NOT North America, but that is infact Europe. I’m in Ireland, and today I have no idea what I have planned. Might go walk around a bit 😊

New boyfriend... traveling abroad... mid-life crisis already?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, K1stpierre said:

In Ireland you could probably just do that your whole trip and be satisfied.

10 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Can't blame them. Abroad isn't very far away in the UK, so of you got the means may as well take advantage.

true true, travelling to mainland Europe can be reasonably priced

Edited by IronJimbo

Good Lord, Beyonce's Coachella show was awful. She's so overrated. Awful songs, same performances she's been doing for 20 years. Hairflips, wind machines, stomping around the stages with vague "feminist" messages and 100 back-up dancers. 

There are so many talented black female artists. Too bad she's the one the industry and media have chosen to hype up. 

4 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Good Lord, Beyonce's Coachella show was awful. She's so overrated. Awful songs, same performances she's been doing for 20 years. Hairflips, wind machines, stomping around the stages with vague "feminist" messages and 100 back-up dancers. 

There are so many talented black female artists. Too bad she's the one the industry and media have chosen to hype up. 

k

23 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Did you really watch her coachella show just so you could copy and paste the same post for the 40th time? I cant think of anything in my life I'm that dedicated to hating on props to you.

• Like 2