Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

44 minutes ago, AJG said:

I just finished Legend of Zelda. 50 hours I put into it. The most I’ve played a video game in years. And all they gave was some slap-dash 20 second nonsense ending... I’m really upset:angry:

Hopefully you didn't get an ending akin to "YOU DEFEATED GANON. BUT IS HE DEAD? WE'RE NOT TELLING! END."

• Community Manager
16 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Go here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen

Your information -> Your categories

Thanks. Interesting.  I wonder how they made these determinations.

My brother ran the Boston marathon. He’s legally blind so he ran it with a guide(He used to be his guide when he was a competitive skier). He quite enjoyed the regular updates from his guide of all the sniper locations. 

• Like 4

6 years after the first HG movie opened, Jlaw s carreer is really  firing on all cylinders.

She hasn't worked in a year.

And she lost gigs with

Quantin Tarantino

&

Steve Spielberg

Maybe she smells.

• Haha 1

Does anyone watch the Internet bloodsport livestreams on YouTube? They are pretty fucking hilarious, but if you are politically correct at all, be warned. For instance, if you want to see an alt righter debate a black nationalist or watch live trolling. They are also some of the highest trended streams. They remind me of morning shock jocks. If you like to be entertained by a shit show check them out. 

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

6 years after the first HG movie opened, Jlaw s carreer is really  firing on all cylinders.

And she lost gigs with

Quantin Tarantino

&

Steve Spielberg

Maybe she smells.

has she ever recovered from the leaks? She was Weinstein plaything right, poor girl

4 hours ago, The Futurist said:

And she lost gigs with

Quantin Tarantino

&

Steve Spielberg

Maybe she smells.

people actually enjoyed her "durhuhuh i'm regular! pizza is good right guys?!" shitck 6 years ago i think. from what i can remember. we've all evolved as a society since then.

• Like 1