Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Hey Traveling to the Pacific Northwest in August to Seattle and Portland. 

I wondered should I have to wary of crazy cops in Oregon, Montana, Idaho and Washington State. (going to Glacier, Grand Teton, and Yellowstone).

I been to Utah, Arizona, NW, Colorado in 2015 but that was a different time lol.

From what I read, craziest cops mostly seem to be in the deep south from Canadians lol 

Edited by Lordmandeep

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I watched Apocalypse Now many years ago (comfortably in my top 100 btw), and The Conversation was in my Netflix queue for a while until they took it off :kitschjob: 

How bout Once Upon a Time in America. Sorta carries over the vibe of Godfather II's Vito in New York scenes and is just epic and staggering all around

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

How bout Once Upon a Time in America. Sorta carries over the vibe of Godfather II's Vito in New York scenes and is just epic and staggering all around

Have not seen it but the Blu-Ray is normally pretty cheap. Maybe one of these days I'll pick it up :lol: 

25 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Reminds me of that woman who got into the habitat of a goddamn polar bear at a zoo several years ago and was attacked.

Image result for polar bear attacks woman

Good for the Bear

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Have not seen it but the Blu-Ray is normally pretty cheap. Maybe one of these days I'll pick it up :lol: 

Why do you feel the need to buy the blu ray for everything you watch.  You are aware that renting it is a (cheaper) option, right?

56 minutes ago, DAR said:

Hmm s little shocked how this one went

The headline should be

”Good boy doggo tries his dang hardest to save a stupid man’s life from a bear.”

No respect for the true heroes

Edited by Critically Acclaimed Panda
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Why do you feel the need to buy the blu ray for everything you watch.  You are aware that renting it is a (cheaper) option, right?

You don't understand the thrill of blind buying.

• Community Manager
8 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

The thrill of blind buying is dumb when you can pay $10 less to watch it once instead of running the risk of buying a Blu-Ray and disliking the film.

Man I guess you think strip poker is dumb too. 

• Thanks 1