Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I'm actually very impressed Bryce Dallas Howard got paid almost as much as Pratt did for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. I would've expected some bullshit where she got paid half or less of what he did. Not fully there yet, but hey, it's progress I suppose.

• Community Manager
32 minutes ago, Alli said:

The Rock Charges Studios $1 Million If They Want Him to Tweet About the Movie He’s In

http://www.vulture.com/2018/05/the-rock-is-charging-million-dollars-to-promote-his-next-movie-online.html

He's good at this instagram thing, but isn't his job to promote the movie he's in?

That's why he's asking to get paid. 'Cause it's his job.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Home with some friend and pizza ready to watch.

Let's see what the @CJohn land has to offer to us!

Jealous.  I'm stuck at work.

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, AJG said:

I feel like one Olsen Twin is draining the life force of the other Olsen Twin and Elizabeth is just allowing it to happen

gettyimages-955786900.jpg?w=1400&h=1968

Mary-Kate has definitely had too much work done on her face. It's a shame.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Mary-Kate has definitely had too much work done on her face. It's a shame.

That ain’t work. That’s cocaine and what happens to your kids when you force them to work as children.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

officially sorted it out and i'm going to the Cannes Film Festival in a couple days. surprised i was able to get a decent hotel on short notice.

Whoa congrats. Just to watch the movies, work, or both? Have a good time, regardless. And sneak some reports our way

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

Whoa congrats. Just to watch the movies, work, or both? Have a good time, regardless. And sneak some reports our way

just watch movies. i applied for their Three Days in Cannes programme and heard back about it yesterday. i'd have liked to have gotten the news earlier since i applied months ago but i'm guessing someone else cancelled and i got their spot lol.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

officially sorted it out and i'm going to the Cannes Film Festival in a couple days. surprised i was able to get a decent hotel on short notice.

:ohmygod: 

Are you going to be able to get into Solo?

• Like 1

free “Three Days in Cannes” passes, set aside especially for 18-to-28-year-old cinephiles who hold a passport. Residents from all over the world are invited to apply 

This better not be a one-time thing cause I'd totally apply for this motherfucker next year

• Like 1