Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

Age of innocence is one of his three masterpieces. Ddl's best perf as far as I'm concerned

Pretty much that, yeah.

Thought Winona was top tier in it as well. Started off real ditzy and what-not but then you see that she's actually got this stuff worked out. Great stuff.

19 minutes ago, DAR said:

So the first five episodes of the Good Place were kind of weak.  But halfway through season 2 and it's good, very good 

Every Schur series always take a few episodes to gel, but once they do.... top notch

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I went on it when I was there over the holidays. That ride has become so upgraded from what it originally was lol.

Idk if it's just the new scenes or the fact I haven't been to DHS in like 3 years but I remember a lot more motion on the ride. Going on Flight of passage earlier in the day didn't help lol

53 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Idk if it's just the new scenes or the fact I haven't been to DHS in like 3 years but I remember a lot more motion on the ride. Going on Flight of passage earlier in the day didn't help lol

We're actually planning another trip for next holiday season when that Toy Story Land attraction will be open. Of course, the more exciting prospect is: what big name celebrity doing the Candlelight Processional will we meet this time? :lol:

• Like 1