DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Now reports the SONY is in the Fox Hunt......

If Sony does get Fox Films,it would be interesting since they get the X Men and the Fantastic Four, and SONY has a partnership with Marvel Studios for Spidey. I would bet if the deal goes thru the Parntership is extended to the X men and FF....

Just now, That One Guy said:

also I can't make it to see Justice League today so my scalding hot take will have to wait another day sorry guys.

It's a very hard movie to have a hot take on. It just... exists

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Dark Phoenix will go one of two ways. If it's another disappointing/poor effort like Apocalypse, it's going to bomb hard DOM and probably limp past 100. Or it will be well received and perform like First Class (modest opening, solid legs), leading to a similar total as Apocalypse. OS should hit 300 or so regardless though, so it has some insurance. 

An X men movie with legs? Lol

Just now, Chewy said:

I find it doubtful Suicide Squad 2 will happen after this. I bet a Harley Quinn movie is the eventual result

But I need more Rick Flagg and chicken legs from the most wooden actor in the world (since he out wooden'd Jai, I'm giving him the title)

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Just now, Sam said:

When is the Suicide Squad sequel slated for release?

Hopefully never. I honestly think an SS sequel is a massive waste of time and resources for WB with the state of the franchise. They need to be making course corrections now, and SS2 won't do that in any way for them. Even if it turned out good, it does almost nothing to fix the DCEU on the whole. They need like a solid 5 years of other films that will help the foundation and structure of the main franchise before they even think of revisiting something more spin offy like SS, and by then who will care about an SS sequel? Might as well reboot it or something. 

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I find it doubtful Suicide Squad 2 will happen after this. I bet a Harley Quinn movie is the eventual result

Will, Margot, and Viola were the only decent things about the first one. Just make a movie about them saving the day and we're good.

Just now, filmlover said:

Will, Margot, and Viola were the only decent things about the first one. Just make a movie about them saving the day and we're good.

(Margot Robbie wasn't very good in Suicide Squad)