WrathOfHan

Monday Numbers: Justice League 7.5M | Wonder 4M | Thor 2.5M

18 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

JL turning out to be more fanboy driven than MJ1, MJ2, and FB.

To be fair it held better on both Sat (bump from true Fri) and Sun. Not enough data so far (even though I expect it to be more front-loaded than MJ1 and MJ2 in the end).

We shouldn't even use FB as a comparison as it did 3.15x and was a non-sequel. Did much better than even MJ1 and MJ2's 2.74-2.77x legs. Fell a great 39% in the 2nd weekend.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

I am so out of touch right now.  I have no idea how Wonder is doing so well.  I never watch commercials on tv so maybe that has something to do with it?  I have never felt this out of touch with a films performance since Hunger Games made 150 OW.

Edited by Matrix4You
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

I am so out of touch right now.  I have no idea how Wonder is doing so well.  I never watch commercials on tv so maybe that has something to do with it?  I have never felt this out of touch with a films performance since Hunger Games made 150 OW.

Apparently they targeted schools and encouraged group/class bookings 

• Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, Matrix4You said:

The book has been a massive seller. All of my students have read it and loved it.