aabattery

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - Coco 26.11M, JL 16.58M, Wonder 12.5M, T:R 9.65M, MOTOE 6.7M, LB 4.54M, 3BOEM 4.53M, TDA 1.22M

3 minutes ago, meriodejaneiro said:

I use Chrome, and you can add a free plug-in from the Chrome store. But I think there are versions for Safari, Firefox...

no  more adds in my internet. It’s become extremely invasive .

I use chrome too so I'll look into that. Thanks.

Edited by JB33

26 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I'm a gold user so no, not sarcasm.

Didn't think so. I do respect the notion though. I mentioned last night I'd like to upgrade my account in the new year so I can contribute. It's just pretty bad, even for non premium user standards.

Tele said they're looking into it though, so it seems like it's not by design.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, YourMother said:

Good. Frozen wasn’t that good in the first place.

Also in my way to see Coco

Probably one of the most overrated movies of all time. I was late to the boat and saw it with my GF. It was perfectly fine, there wasn’t anything wrong with it except Olaf actually is one of the worst characters in movie history, but the film wasn’t special in any way whatsoever. We both just sat there saying... I don’t get it. What’s the big deal? The shitty girly song about let it go? That’s the big deal? Or what exactly? Ah well no accounting for kid taste I guess. But I grew up with true classics like Aladdin not this BS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I haven't actually seen Frozen since I first saw it in theaters. At that time I was blissfully unaware of how ridiculous the fandom would get and I think I want to keep it that way.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Probably one of the most overrated movies of all time. I was late to the boat and saw it with my GF. It was perfectly fine, there wasn’t anything wrong with it except Olaf actually is one of the worst characters in movie history, but the film wasn’t special in any way whatsoever. We both just sat there saying... I don’t get it. What’s the big deal? The shitty girly song about let it go? That’s the big deal? Or what exactly? Ah well no accounting for kid taste I guess. But I grew up with true classics like Aladdin not this BS.

Au contraire, I think kids today have classics that are at least as good as Aladdin.

• Like 3
  • Disbelief 1

12 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Seeing Titanic in theaters is one of the best experiences I’ve had in a movie before.  Good lord.  One of the most perfect movies ever made, and one of the only movies I can say I wouldn’t change a single thing about.

Sad because it isn't playing anywhere NEAR me. Thinking of playing my own staff screening of it one day, since I've wanted to see it in theatres for years.

Agreed with the fact that it's pretty much a perfectly made film. The acting, the music, the effects, the story, it's all so gripping and engrossing.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Seeing Titanic in theaters is one of the best experiences I’ve had in a movie before.  Good lord.  One of the most perfect movies ever made, and one of the only movies I can say I wouldn’t change a single thing about.

Much better ending

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

I remember seeing Frozen in theatres by myself because nobody from school wanted to go because they "had no idea what it was"

Same thing happened to me the other day with Coco. To be fair though, most of my friends aren't animation nuts like I am, and I have had some people ask me about it after I watched it.

• Like 1